A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Politics and other such topical creams.
BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Post by BostonBeaneater »

JennyB wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 2:17pm
I want to kill every single one of my neighbors who was intent on shooting off fireworks until 3:00 am. I'm so glad you wanted to prove to our stupid suburb that your a patriot by traumatizing my dog and keeping my kid awake. Solid work.
Are fireworks legal there? They are not legal here but the supply seems endless. We're in an urban area and the endless fireworks seem to be a form of protest for the youths. They have been inside for months and have no prospects for the summer, the black/latino people around here was hit especially hard and it seems every family has lost someone, and a solid percentage of Americans really wants to keep them down. So they've been like, "Fuck it, we're gonna blow some shit up!". I get it. What else do kids have to look forward to? That said, it starts at 8pm and goes until 3am every damn night.
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2020-07-06 at 2.37.23 PM.jpeg

JennyB
Clash Cuck

Post by JennyB »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 2:38pm
JennyB wrote:
I want to kill every single one of my neighbors who was intent on shooting off fireworks until 3:00 am. I'm so glad you wanted to prove to our stupid suburb that your a patriot by traumatizing my dog and keeping my kid awake. Solid work.
Are fireworks legal there? They are not legal here but the supply seems endless. We're in an urban area and the endless fireworks seem to be a form of protest for the youths. They have been inside for months and have no prospects for the summer, the black/latino people around here was hit especially hard and it seems every family has lost someone, and a solid percentage of Americans really wants to keep them down. So they've been like, "Fuck it, we're gonna blow some shit up!". I get it. What else do kids have to look forward to? That said, it starts at 8pm and goes until 3am every damn night.
Yeah, this isn't the case in Chesterfield, MO.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

BostonBeaneater

JennyB wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 3:41pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
JennyB wrote:
At least you have the Butterfly House.

JennyB
Clash Cuck

Post by JennyB »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 7:07pm
JennyB wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 3:41pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
JennyB wrote:
At least you have the Butterfly House.
Yeah.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

BostonBeaneater

Color me not surprised.

Police: 'Umbrella Man' was a white supremacist trying to incite George Floyd rioting

https://www.startribune.com/police-umbr ... 571932272/