Page 14 of 15

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Posted: 27 Jun 2020, 8:22pm
by BostonBeaneater
revbob wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 7:10pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 6:41pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 5:46pm
So 'they' had a pro-police rally at the State House in Boston today. It was a small crowd with many of them sport nazi/white nationalist t shirts and tattoos. Then it rained. Then they got lost on Beacon Hill.

I kinda like the little touch with the flaccid flag. Better if it were the stars and bars, but you can't have everything.
Pretty close to touching the ground too.
They didn't exactly draw a robust crowd. Plenty of overtime for the ole coppers though.




Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Posted: 27 Jun 2020, 8:35pm
by Dr. Medulla
BostonBeaneater wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 8:22pm
Hey, Curt!

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Posted: 28 Jun 2020, 8:15pm
by JoseUnidos
revbob wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 7:10pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 6:41pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 5:46pm
So 'they' had a pro-police rally at the State House in Boston today. It was a small crowd with many of them sport nazi/white nationalist t shirts and tattoos. Then it rained. Then they got lost on Beacon Hill.

I kinda like the little touch with the flaccid flag. Better if it were the stars and bars, but you can't have everything.
Pretty close to touching the ground too.
Also, the irony of getting lost on Joy Street.

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Posted: 28 Jun 2020, 10:58pm
by BostonBeaneater
Wow.


Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Posted: 29 Jun 2020, 7:17am
by revbob
BostonBeaneater wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 10:58pm
Wow.

So what building is that and there's no law against brandishing weapons like that?

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Posted: 29 Jun 2020, 7:38am
by Olaf
revbob wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 7:17am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 10:58pm
Wow.

So what building is that and there's no law against brandishing weapons like that?
Is it this one?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthwein_Mansion

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Posted: 29 Jun 2020, 8:10am
by Dr. Medulla
revbob wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 7:17am
there's no law against brandishing weapons like that?
It's called freedom, you totalitarian ultra radical pinko!

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Posted: 29 Jun 2020, 11:20am
by JennyB
BostonBeaneater wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 10:58pm
Wow.

So, remember when I worked as the director of advocacy at a synagogue a few years back? The synagogue backs up to these assholes (the street the synagogue is on is very mixed both racially and economically). So one of our members started a garden to raise veggies to give to a food pantry, and she also started a bee colony. Guess who destroyed the bee colony? Yep. These assholes.

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Posted: 29 Jun 2020, 11:21am
by JennyB
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 8:10am
revbob wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 7:17am
there's no law against brandishing weapons like that?
It's called freedom, you totalitarian ultra radical pinko!
MO is an open carry state! Hooray for FREEDOM.

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Posted: 29 Jun 2020, 11:44am
by JennyB
This is my favorite so far:

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Posted: 29 Jun 2020, 10:12pm
by BostonBeaneater
JennyB wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 11:44am
This is my favorite so far:
The mustard is the only good thing in any of this.

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Posted: 30 Jun 2020, 6:49am
by Olaf
JennyB wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 11:20am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 10:58pm
Wow.

So, remember when I worked as the director of advocacy at a synagogue a few years back? The synagogue backs up to these assholes (the street the synagogue is on is very mixed both racially and economically). So one of our members started a garden to raise veggies to give to a food pantry, and she also started a bee colony. Guess who destroyed the bee colony? Yep. These assholes.
I guess that figures. How did she react?

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Posted: 30 Jun 2020, 11:06am
by JennyB
Olaf wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 6:49am
JennyB wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 11:20am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 10:58pm
Wow.

So, remember when I worked as the director of advocacy at a synagogue a few years back? The synagogue backs up to these assholes (the street the synagogue is on is very mixed both racially and economically). So one of our members started a garden to raise veggies to give to a food pantry, and she also started a bee colony. Guess who destroyed the bee colony? Yep. These assholes.
I guess that figures. How did she react?
They were actually going to take legal action, but didn't want to drag the synagogue through anything. These people are unhinged.

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Posted: 05 Jul 2020, 10:46am
by BostonBeaneater

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Posted: 06 Jul 2020, 2:17pm
by JennyB
I want to kill every single one of my neighbors who was intent on shooting off fireworks until 3:00 am. I'm so glad you wanted to prove to our stupid suburb that your a patriot by traumatizing my dog and keeping my kid awake. Solid work.