Terrorist attack in Reading

Politics and other such topical creams.
Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 33425
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Terrorist attack in Reading

Post by Heston »

3 confirmed dead and more injured. I know Marky is a native of Reading, hope his family and friends are ok. My sister and family live minutes away from the incident, relieved they're safe and sound.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

BitterTom
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4191
Joined: 31 Oct 2015, 12:21pm
Location: Cheshire, UK

Re: Terrorist attack in Reading

Post by BitterTom »

Thames Valley Police say it's not connected to the BLM protest though that doesn't stop dickheads on social media, urgh. Hope you and yours are well Marky.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21523
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Terrorist attack in Reading

Post by 101Walterton »

My sister lives close by that park still trying to make Contact unless you have seen a list of names?

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 33425
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: Terrorist attack in Reading

Post by Heston »

101Walterton wrote:
20 Jun 2020, 6:52pm
My sister lives close by that park still trying to make Contact unless you have seen a list of names?
Nothing released yet mate.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21523
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Terrorist attack in Reading

Post by 101Walterton »

Heston wrote:
20 Jun 2020, 6:54pm
101Walterton wrote:
20 Jun 2020, 6:52pm
My sister lives close by that park still trying to make Contact unless you have seen a list of names?
Nothing released yet mate.
Thanks, I’ve emailed her but haven’t heard back yet. She has the kids at home too due to lockdown bubble.

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 33425
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: Terrorist attack in Reading

Post by Heston »

101Walterton wrote:
20 Jun 2020, 6:56pm
Heston wrote:
20 Jun 2020, 6:54pm
101Walterton wrote:
20 Jun 2020, 6:52pm
My sister lives close by that park still trying to make Contact unless you have seen a list of names?
Nothing released yet mate.
Thanks, I’ve emailed her but haven’t heard back yet. She has the kids at home too due to lockdown bubble.
I'm sure they'll be ok mate. Hopefully get back to you soon.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21523
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Terrorist attack in Reading

Post by 101Walterton »

Heston wrote:
20 Jun 2020, 6:57pm
101Walterton wrote:
20 Jun 2020, 6:56pm
Heston wrote:
20 Jun 2020, 6:54pm
101Walterton wrote:
20 Jun 2020, 6:52pm
My sister lives close by that park still trying to make Contact unless you have seen a list of names?
Nothing released yet mate.
Thanks, I’ve emailed her but haven’t heard back yet. She has the kids at home too due to lockdown bubble.
I'm sure they'll be ok mate. Hopefully get back to you soon.
I work on the pretext that if it was bad news I would know about it.
She has probably gone to bed and not seen my email.

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 53393
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!

Re: Terrorist attack in Reading

Post by Wolter »

Oh shit.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 88851
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Terrorist attack in Reading

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Odds are good that everyone close to us is fine, but fingers crossed.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 6242
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: Terrorist attack in Reading

Post by Mimi »

Oh shit. :scared:

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21523
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Terrorist attack in Reading

Post by 101Walterton »

No names have been released yet but if it was anyone close to home we would know by know.

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 12669
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Terrorist attack in Reading

Post by revbob »

Hope everyone is ok.. i find it weird saying that as at least 3 are dead. Hopefully it doesn't get any worse. Take care people

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21523
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Terrorist attack in Reading

Post by 101Walterton »

Just heard from my sister that are all safe and good.
Apparently beautiful sunny summer afternoon so lots of people would be out and about and in the Park.

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5188
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germanien

Re: Terrorist attack in Reading

Post by Olaf »

101Walterton wrote:
21 Jun 2020, 12:59am
Just heard from my sister that are all safe and good.
Glad to hear that. Good news.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21523
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Terrorist attack in Reading

Post by 101Walterton »

Olaf wrote:
21 Jun 2020, 4:08am
101Walterton wrote:
21 Jun 2020, 12:59am
Just heard from my sister that are all safe and good.
Glad to hear that. Good news.
Thanks mate.

Post Reply