Post the wackiest political ads from your local races

Politics and other such topical creams.
BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post the wackiest political ads from your local races

Post by BostonBeaneater »

The No on 1 campaign in Massachusetts has focused on Russian terrorists making your car crash and creep using data they somehow track to assault you in subterranean parking garages. These ads are primarily sponsored by Ford, GM, Toyota, and so on.

Let's see yours!

edit... can't seem to find the scary ad where the Russians make your car crash.

oliver
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Re: Post the wackiest political ads from your local races

Post by oliver »

Couple of years old but here's Brian Kemp offering to round up some illegals in his truck
Putting a little stick about. Putting the frighteners on flash little twerps

BostonBeaneater

oliver wrote:
29 Oct 2020, 8:34pm

Couple of years old but here's Brian Kemp offering to round up some illegals in his truck
What gets me is this riddle, does this guy believe his own bullshit? Is he genuine? Could it be that he's not even in on the con? Or is he putting in an Oscar worthy performative act to cloak to cover his maniacal lust for manipulation and power over people? Does he chuckle himself to sleep and shiver with amazement while reflecting on the dopes who buy his bullshit?

I have nothing but questions anymore.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
29 Oct 2020, 9:00pm
oliver wrote:

What gets me is this riddle, does this guy believe his own bullshit? Is he genuine? Could it be that he's not even in on the con? Or is he putting in an Oscar worthy performative act to cloak to cover his maniacal lust for manipulation and power over people? Does he chuckle himself to sleep and shiver with amazement while reflecting on the dopes who buy his bullshit?

One thing I've observed from reading books and articles about modern politics is that the number of cynical pols playing for the dopey nut base are being replaced by the genuine dumb fucks drawn from the nut base. They really do believe their own bullshit.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

BostonBeaneater

Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Oct 2020, 9:08pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
29 Oct 2020, 9:00pm
oliver wrote:

One thing I've observed from reading books and articles about modern politics is that the number of cynical pols playing for the dopey nut base are being replaced by the genuine dumb fucks drawn from the nut base. They really do believe their own bullshit.
Believe it and effectively sell it! Multilevel Marketing schemes to base your whole modus operandi on.