The Biden Observations Thread

Politics and other such topical creams.
JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 19643
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: The Biden Observations Thread

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 6:44pm
Kory wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 6:10pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 3:35pm
Let's pause and wait to hear from Hoy.
Image
We would also accept:
My favorite gif. I use that on VH at least once a week.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 94277
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Biden Observations Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 11:45am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 6:44pm
Kory wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 6:10pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 3:35pm
Let's pause and wait to hear from Hoy.
Image
We would also accept:
My favorite gif. I use that on VH at least once a week.
A friend of mine regularly uses judgesmails as his username, so of course that's his avatar.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 22850
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: The Biden Observations Thread

Post by matedog »

What am I supposed to chime in on? STP had some great albums once they got over trying to be Pearl jam.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 94277
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Biden Observations Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 12:17pm
What am I supposed to chime in on? STP had some great albums once they got over trying to be Pearl jam.
There ya go!
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Kimmelweck
User avatar
Junco Partner
Posts: 317
Joined: 06 Oct 2020, 3:47pm
Location: WNY

Re: The Biden Observations Thread

Post by Kimmelweck »

:mrgreen:
Bernie's mittens are one of the best things about 2021 so far.

Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 94277
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Biden Observations Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kimmelweck wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 1:49am
:mrgreen:
Bernie's mittens are one of the best things about 2021 so far.

Image
Yet, to be fair, there isn't a lot of competition going. :meh:
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Kimmelweck
User avatar
Junco Partner
Posts: 317
Joined: 06 Oct 2020, 3:47pm
Location: WNY

Re: The Biden Observations Thread

Post by Kimmelweck »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 7:24am
Kimmelweck wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 1:49am
:mrgreen:
Bernie's mittens are one of the best things about 2021 so far.

Image
Yet, to be fair, there isn't a lot of competition going. :meh:
Well yeah, I’ll admit the bar is pretty low. I guess that’s kind of my point.

On the bright side, hockey's back and I’ve started drinking again. :twitch:

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 94277
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Biden Observations Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kimmelweck wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 8:55am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 7:24am
Kimmelweck wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 1:49am
:mrgreen:
Bernie's mittens are one of the best things about 2021 so far.

Image
Yet, to be fair, there isn't a lot of competition going. :meh:
Well yeah, I’ll admit the bar is pretty low. I guess that’s kind of my point.

On the bright side, hockey's back and I’ve started drinking again. :twitch:
Meh to the former but huzzah to the latter!
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Kimmelweck
User avatar
Junco Partner
Posts: 317
Joined: 06 Oct 2020, 3:47pm
Location: WNY

Re: The Biden Observations Thread

Post by Kimmelweck »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 8:57am
Kimmelweck wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 8:55am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 7:24am
Kimmelweck wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 1:49am
:mrgreen:
Bernie's mittens are one of the best things about 2021 so far.

Image
Yet, to be fair, there isn't a lot of competition going. :meh:
Well yeah, I’ll admit the bar is pretty low. I guess that’s kind of my point.

On the bright side, hockey's back and I’ve started drinking again. :twitch:
Meh to the former but huzzah to the latter!
That's the spirit! :lol:

Post Reply