Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Re: Watch Alex Jones Squirm

Post by Sparky »

revbob wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 5:57pm
Sparky wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 5:48pm
I just read that the jury awarded the family of the Sandy Hook school shooting who was suing Alex Jones $4 million. :smile:
Not enough that bastard should be left penniless.
Agreed, I would have preferred the $150 million the parents were asking for, nothing is ever going to bring their child back and Alex Jones denying it happened is pure evil.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Sparky wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 5:58pm
revbob wrote:
Sparky wrote:
I just read that the jury awarded the family of the Sandy Hook school shooting who was suing Alex Jones $4 million. :smile:
Agreed, I would have preferred the $150 million the parents were asking for, nothing is ever going to bring their child back and Alex Jones denying it happened is pure evil.
Im also not sure his contrition is genuine. Im also not sure he ever believed it and may have just been stirring the shit for his own benefit. Either way he is a piece of shit

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 6:01pm
Sparky wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 5:58pm
revbob wrote:
Sparky wrote:
Im also not sure his contrition is genuine. Im also not sure he ever believed it and may have just been stirring the shit for his own benefit. Either way he is a piece of shit
No way the contrition is sincere. He's a nasty ratfuck whose only remorse is that he got nailed. I'd like to see some more creative punishment, like the pictures of every one of those kids must be posted in his work space and home till he dies. Every day, look at those kids who he claimed never actually lived.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Um, what?

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

They will be awarding punitive damages today, so it will be a lot more than the $4 million. And there are other sets of parents who sued as well.

I am not the type of person to personalizes national tragedies - I usually hate it when people do that. But there was one little boy who was murdered at SH who looked so much like VH, Jr. that I went into a bit of a spiral afterward. His family was one of the main targets of Jones. I hope this brings them some comfort (I know that's a cliché thing to say and that it probably won't, but I am still so sad for them and all of the families).

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/arti ... lex-jones/
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

oliver
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by oliver »

Part of me thinks the text message leak "accident" wasn't really an accident. Could you imagine having to work with Alex Jones and listen to lie after lie where you know he's lying?
Putting a little stick about. Putting the frighteners on flash little twerps

gkbill
Unknown Immortal

Post by gkbill »

oliver wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 1:28pm
Part of me thinks the text message leak "accident" wasn't really an accident. Could you imagine having to work with Alex Jones and listen to lie after lie where you know he's lying?
Hello,

I would think if you work with Jones, you pretty much know you're lying and it's making money for the liars. Jones doesn't want the truth - he wants clicks, subscribers,...money.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

gkbill wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 1:40pm
oliver wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 1:28pm
Hello,

I would think if you work with Jones, you pretty much know you're lying and it's making money for the liars. Jones doesn't want the truth - he wants clicks, subscribers,...money.
Yeah, unless someone had a sudden attack of conscience, these people know that they're all predators and employ all manner of rationalization to avoid jumping out a window.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Only 45 million in punitive damages. Shit. Bankrupt his ass.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Mimi wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 6:08pm
Yeah then the public humiliation

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
There are additional lawsuits coming from others, no? Letting him continue to slow roast, knowing more cases are coming that he'll lose, has value.

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 6:16pm
Mimi wrote:
There are additional lawsuits coming from others, no? Letting him continue to slow roast, knowing more cases are coming that he'll lose, has value.
Let's hope it's the DOJ!

ETA, you're right. Two more to go.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 6:23pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 6:16pm
Mimi wrote:
Let's hope it's the DOJ!

ETA, you're right. Two more to go.
Like with Trump, I desire a massive but not fatal stroke that leaves him a conscious but immobile fleshsack reduced to shitting itself. People who traffic in misery and dehumanizing others deserve a creepingly slow death that is miserable and dehumanizing.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Mimi wrote:
Just saw that and I couldn't agree more. I only hope his supporters don't donate to bail his butt out.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

gkbill
Unknown Immortal

Post by gkbill »

Sparky wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 6:40pm
Mimi wrote:
Just saw that and I couldn't agree more. I only hope his supporters don't donate to bail his butt out.
Hello,

There's still potential perjury charges that could lead to actual jail time.