Watch Alex Jones Squirm

Politics and other such topical creams.
Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Watch Alex Jones Squirm

Post by Sparky »

Alex Jones (InfoWars) conspiracy theory guy is being sued by school shooting victims families for his on show comments denying the shootings took place, saying they were actors etc... you get the idea. During his defamation trial today the plaintiffs attorney put him in the hot seat with evidence of potential perjury when they revealed Alex's attorneys had inadvertently sent the plaintiffs attorneys 2 years worth of his iPhone text messages. The video is priceless.
I just love when Karma comes a knocking.

https://news.yahoo.com/alex-jones-lawye ... 25918.html
Last edited by Sparky on 03 Aug 2022, 6:08pm, edited 1 time in total.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

gkbill
Unknown Immortal

Re: Watch Alex Jones Squirm

Post by gkbill »

Sparky wrote:
03 Aug 2022, 5:17pm
Alex Jones (InfoWars) conspiracy theory guy is being sued by school shooting victims families for his on show comments denying the shootings took place, saying they were actors etc... you get the idea. During his defamation trial today the plaintiffs attorney put him in the hot seat with evidence of potential perjury when they revealed this Alex's attorneys had inadvertently sent the plaintiffs attorneys 2 years worth of his iPhone text messages. The video is priceless.

Hello,

Jones perjured himself. His lawyers are very bad - giving away the texts, and then letting him perjure himself. I hope he gets the maximum monetary punishment ($150 million?).

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

gkbill wrote:
03 Aug 2022, 5:21pm
Sparky wrote:
Alex Jones (InfoWars) conspiracy theory guy is being sued by school shooting victims families for his on show comments denying the shootings took place, saying they were actors etc... you get the idea. During his defamation trial today the plaintiffs attorney put him in the hot seat with evidence of potential perjury when they revealed this Alex's attorneys had inadvertently sent the plaintiffs attorneys 2 years worth of his iPhone text messages. The video is priceless.

Hello,

Jones perjured himself. His lawyers are very bad - giving away the texts, and then letting him perjure himself. I hope he gets the maximum monetary punishment ($150 million?).
Does this give Jones some kind of appeal by saying that he had incompetent representation?

But, once again, it demonstrates that these people are fundamentally incompetent. They aren't Professor Moriarty, they're cousin Clem who hands the bank teller his robbery demands on one of his own cheques.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

gkbill wrote:
Sparky wrote:

Hello,

He told the judge something along the lines of a judgement of $2 million would wipe out InfoWars. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Aug 2022, 5:59pm
gkbill wrote:
Sparky wrote:

Hello,

Does this give Jones some kind of appeal by saying that he had incompetent representation?

But, once again, it demonstrates that these people are fundamentally incompetent. They aren't Professor Moriarty, they're cousin Clem who hands the bank teller his robbery demands on one of his own cheques.
Gawd, I sure hope not. He filed BK earlier this week or last and then went on to gloat on his program about how it would impact the families suing him from ever collecting. The man is sickening.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

I hope he burns, literally - like in a fire, for what he put those families through.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 11:32am
I hope he burns, literally - like in a fire, for what he put those families through.
I can't believe he hasn't had a massive heart attack or stroke. Obese, perpetually flushed and sweaty, and angry—how has he avoided multiple organ failure?
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 11:37am
JennyB wrote:
I can't believe he hasn't had a massive heart attack or stroke. Obese, perpetually flushed and sweaty, and angry—how has he avoided multiple organ failure?
Must have the same access to healthcare as Trump.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 11:42am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 11:37am
JennyB wrote:
Must have the same access to healthcare as Trump.
I never would have predicted Satan offered such an amazing HMO.

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

I was reading some of the conspiracy theories regarding Sandy Hook and I lost all faith in humanity. My god, how are people this stupid and cruel?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 1:30pm
I was reading some of the conspiracy theories regarding Sandy Hook and I lost all faith in humanity. My god, how are people this stupid and cruel?
The capacity to reduce people to abstraction, to deny them humanity and therefore sympathy and empathy, is utterly chilling. Which is yet another awful aspect of the internet—it encourages that kind of cold abstraction because it's easy to conceive as the people you disagree with as not-human.

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 2:40pm
Mimi wrote:
The capacity to reduce people to abstraction, to deny them humanity and therefore sympathy and empathy, is utterly chilling. Which is yet another awful aspect of the internet—it encourages that kind of cold abstraction because it's easy to conceive as the people you disagree with as not-human.
Yeah, but what kind of low life scum are you when it involves babies? These people even went so far to say that Robbie Parker was a crisis actor because he smiled briefly during a press conference the day after it happened.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 4:21pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 2:40pm
Mimi wrote:
Yeah, but what kind of low life scum are you when it involves babies? These people even went so far to say that Robbie Parker was a crisis actor because he smiled briefly during a press conference the day after it happened.
If you fully buy into the idea that the other side is evil and not worthy of consideration, babies or children don't enter it. All that matters is the validation of the idea that everything about the other side is a lie and evil. That's ideology at its most diabolical. It's how Nazis could justify murdering Jews, JW's, Roma, and homosexuals; Communists could justify murdering peasants. You deny they aren't human and it becomes easy.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

I just read that the jury awarded the family of the Sandy Hook school shooting who was suing Alex Jones $4 million. :smile:

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Sparky wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 5:48pm
I just read that the jury awarded the family of the Sandy Hook school shooting who was suing Alex Jones $4 million. :smile:
Not enough that bastard should be left penniless.