Free Julian Assange

Politics and other such topical creams.
Stefano1972
Long Time Jerk

Re: Julian Assange

Post by Stefano1972 »

Anyone who has studied the history of mass communications can understand how propaganda works today.
To get the majority of people to accept the message you want, dilute it with 10% of opinions contrary to yours and that's it.
If they censored that too measly 10% people would stop believing it.

“Where love rules, there is no will to power, and where power predominates, love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other.”
- Carl Gustav Jung

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

revbob wrote:
09 May 2023, 8:23am
Stefano1972 wrote:
09 May 2023, 7:01am
US/NATO-led imperialism has enough means to pay all the whores it wants. Politicians, judges and journalists included.
So if a woman accuses a man of sexual assault then you assume she is a whore?
Yes. It sounds like this is exactly what he assumes.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Stefano1972 wrote:
09 May 2023, 10:05am
Anyone who has studied the history of mass communications can understand how propaganda works today.
To get the majority of people to accept the message you want, dilute it with 10% of opinions contrary to yours and that's it.
And, according to your pal Julian, we all know (((who))) controls the media!
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
09 May 2023, 10:09am
Stefano1972 wrote:
It's weird times when Jews controlling the media do so to aid the Nazis who rule Ukraine (and maybe all of NATO?).
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

JennyB wrote:
Stefano1972 wrote:
Is it Inder? It's Inder isn't it...I knew it all along we're all just pawns in his game.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
09 May 2023, 10:37am
JennyB wrote:
Stefano1972 wrote:
Is it Inder? It's Inder isn't it...I knew it all along we're all just pawns in his game.
Inder is the most absentee thoughtlord who's ever grown that hidden third eye.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 May 2023, 10:38am
Marky Dread wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Stefano1972 wrote:
Inder is the most absentee thoughtlord who's ever grown that hidden third eye.
Why do I suddenly feel like I'm becoming paranoid. :twitch:

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Marky Dread wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Stefano1972 wrote:
:mrgreen:
Got a Rake? Sure!

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Marky Dread wrote:
09 May 2023, 8:51am
revbob wrote:
09 May 2023, 8:45am
Marky Dread wrote:
09 May 2023, 8:27am
revbob wrote:
Stefano1972 wrote:
09 May 2023, 7:01am
US/NATO-led imperialism has enough means to pay all the whores it wants. Politicians, judges and journalists included.
Not just any old whore a US/NATO whore no less.
I just did a Google image search of that term and I doubt any of them are his type so he must be telling the truth.
Has to be.
Fyi Kremlin whore mostly brings up pics of Putin.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
09 May 2023, 2:55pm
Marky Dread wrote:
revbob wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
revbob wrote:

I just did a Google image search of that term and I doubt any of them are his type so he must be telling the truth.
Has to be.
You can be sure that NATO warlords are making sure that's exactly what you see.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 May 2023, 3:12pm
revbob wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
revbob wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

Has to be.
You can be sure that NATO warlords are making sure that's exactly what you see.
This checks out ..

(Nods knowingly )

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

revbob wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
revbob wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
revbob wrote:

Has to be.
Naked I hope and holding hands with that other beacon of truth Donald Trump.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Howard Beale
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by Howard Beale »

matedog wrote:
06 May 2023, 8:30pm
I’m just waiting for Hot Take Howard to chime in…
OK, but only because you asked so nicely :kiss: My hot take: it's insane that a messageboard of punk fans who are ostensibly on the left are supporting the persecution and slow torturing-to-death of a political prisoner whose case has wider implications for the future of freedom of the press than any since Daniel Ellsberg leaked the Pentagon Papers. Clash fans holding the same view on Assange as John Bolton, Hillary Clinton and Mitch McConnell is peak 2023 though, I guess :rolleyes:

Whatever your personal feelings about Julian Assange, that's completely beside the point right now; what's at stake here is much bigger than just Assange. If the precedent is set that the United States is allowed to extradite a foreign journalist to a kangaroo court in Virginia for publishing damaging information about the activities of its government, the long-term deleterious effect it will have on all future journalism—on a global scale, mind you—is pretty fucking hard to overstate. Don't normalize what's happening here.

In addition, the case itself is completely bullshit and the indictment relies heavily on the testimony of a 9x convicted child molester who has since openly admitted that he made it all up in exchange for immunity. The continuing of this prosecution has gotten so obviously indefensible at this point that MSM hacks like Mehdi Hasan and Rachel Maddow have decided to cross over and put themselves on the right side of history; even the New York Times has called for the case to be dropped. Plus, at this point, we should be opposing pretty much any prosecutions happening under the Espionage Act, which was passed under Woodrow Wilson (along with the Sedition Act) to crush any dissent against American involvement in World War I and has been used exclusively in recent decades to go after journalists and whistleblowers like Ellsberg, Edward Snowden, Chelsea Manning and John Kiriakou.

Flex wrote:
07 May 2023, 12:29am
...and some of his later WikiLeaks work is pretty suspect in terms of whether it even constitutes journalism...
Huh? :huh:
Flex wrote:
07 May 2023, 12:29am
The idea that these governments are motivated purely by a deep reservoir of concern for women's rights and dignity seems... suspect, to me.
THIS. Australian writer/artist Caitlin Johnstone wrote a pretty exhaustive rebuttal of the most oft-repeated smears of Assange and, while the whole thing is worth reading, the section addressing the Sweden case is particularly germane to the discussion here:
Smear 2: “He’s a rapist.”

The feedback I’ve gotten while putting together this article indicates that this is the one Assange defenders struggle with most, and understandably so: it’s a complex situation involving multiple governments, a foreign language, a foreign legal system, lots of legal jargon, many different people, some emotionally triggering subject matter, and copious amounts of information. These layers of complexity are what smearers rely upon when circulating this smear; most people don’t understand the dynamics, so it’s not evident that they’re ingesting disinfo.

But just because the nature of the allegation is complex doesn’t mean the argument is.

The strongest, simplest and most obvious argument against the “rapist” smear is that it’s an unproven allegation which Assange has always denied, and you’d have to be out of your mind to believe a completely unproven allegation about a known target of US intelligence agencies. It’s just as stupid as believing unproven claims about governments targeted for US regime change, like believing Saddam had WMD. The fact of the matter is that if you go up against America’s opaque and unaccountable government agencies, they have “six ways from Sunday of getting back at you,” to quote from the Gospel of Schumer.

I know we’ve all been told that we have to unquestioningly believe all women who say they’ve been raped, and as a general practice it’s a good idea to tear away our society’s patriarchal habit of dismissing anyone who says they’ve been raped. But as soon as you make that into a hard, rigid rule that can’t have any room for questioning the agendas of the powerful, you can be one hundred percent certain that the powerful will begin using that rule to manipulate us.

The people aggressively promoting the “rapist” narrative and saying “You have to believe women!” do not care about rape victims, any more than all the Hillary supporters saying “Bernie says you have to behave!” after the 2016 convention cared about Bernie. Earlier this month I had my Twitter privileges suspended when I went off on a virulent Assange hater who said I was lying about having survived multiple rapes myself, while continuing to bleat his “believe all women” schtick. The political/media class of the western empire, which never hesitates to support the violent toppling of sovereign governments and all the death, destruction, chaos, terrorism, suffering, and, yes, rape which necessarily comes along with those actions, does not care about rape victims in Sweden.

You could spend days combing through all the articles that have been written about the details of the Swedish preliminary investigation, but let me try to sum it up as concisely as possible:

Laws about consent and rape are significantly different in Sweden from most other societies. Assange had consensual sex with two women, “SW” and “AA” in Sweden in August 2010. SW and AA were acquainted with each other and texted about their encounters and, after learning about some uncomfortable sexual experiences SW said she’d had with Assange, AA convinced SW to go to the police together to compel Assange to take an AIDS test. AA took her to see her friend and political ally who was also a police officer. SW said one of the times Assange had initiated sex with her happened while she was “half-asleep” (legally and literally very different from asleep) and without a condom, and AA said Assange had deliberately damaged his condom before using it. SW freaked out when she learned the police wanted to charge Assange with rape for the half-asleep incident, and refused to sign any legal documents saying that he had raped her. She sent a text that she “did not want to put any charges against JA but the police wanted to get a grip on him,” and said she had been “railroaded by police and others around her.” AA went along with the process.

To gain a basic understanding of the events through 2012, I highly recommend taking ten minutes to watch this animated video:

All the many, many, many gaping plot holes in this narrative have been compiled in this excellent PDF by UN Special Rapporteur on torture Nils Melzer. I highly recommend familiarizing yourself with it if you’re in any way curious about this aspect of Assange’s plight.

More info:

•This all occurred just months after Assange enraged the US war machine with the release of the Collateral Murder video, and he was already known to have had US feds hunting for him.
•It’s obvious that there were some extreme government manipulations happening behind the scenes of the entire ordeal. More on that in subsequent bullet points.
•The condom AA produced as evidence that Assange had used a damaged condom had no DNA on it, hers or Assange’s.
•Assange has consistently denied all allegations.
•Neither accuser alleged rape. AA’s accusation wasn’t an accusation of rape and SW repeatedly refused to sign off on a rape accusation.
•AA once authored an article on how to get revenge on men who “dump” you.
•Sweden has strict laws protecting the confidentiality of the accused during preliminary investigations of alleged sexual offenses, but some convenient leaks circumvented this law and allowed Assange to be smeared as a rapist ever since. Assange learned he’d been accused from the headlines of the local tabloid Expressen, where AA happens to have interned.
•After an arrest warrant was issued a senior prosecutor named Eva Finne pulled rank and canceled it, dropping the matter completely on August 25th saying the evidence “disclosed no crime at all.”
•Out of the blue it was restarted again on the 29th, this time by another prosecutor named Marianne Ny.
•On the 30th, Assange voluntarily went to the police to make a statement. In the statement, he told the officer he feared that it would end up in the Expressen. How do I know that? The full statement was leaked to the Expressen.
•Assange stayed in Sweden for five weeks waiting to be questioned, then went to the UK after a prosecutor told him he’s not wanted for questioning.
•After leaving, InterPol bizarrely issued a Red Notice for Assange, typically reserved for terrorists and dangerous criminals, not alleged first-time rapists. This exceedingly disproportionate response immediately raised a red flag with Assange’s legal team that this was not just about rape accusations, and they decided to fight his extradition to Sweden fearing that he was being set up to be extradited to the United States, a country who WikiLeaks had recently embarrassed with extremely damaging leaks about war crimes.
•In December 2010 Assange went to a UK police station by appointment and was arrested. He spends ten days in solitary confinement and was released on bail, then spent 550 days under house arrest with an electronic ankle bracelet.
•We now know that a grand jury had been set up in East Virginia already at this time to try and find a crime to hang him for, or at least put him away til the end of his life. Assange’s lawyers were aware of this.
•The UK Supreme Court decided Assange should be extradited to Sweden, the Swedes refused to give any assurances that he would not be extradited on to the US, and the US refused to give any assurances that they would not seek his extradition and prosecution. If either country had provided such an assurance as urged by Amnesty International, Assange would have traveled to Sweden and the ordeal would have been resolved.
•This was never resolved because this was never about rape or justice. It was about extraditing Assange to the United States for his publications.
•As the window til extradition to Sweden closed, in 2012 Assange sought and won asylum at the Ecuadorian embassy as a journalist who risked unfair prosecution.
•A few days ago we learned that the FBI affidavit supporting Assange’s arrest at the embassy asserts that “Instead of appealing to the European Court of Human Rights, in June 2012, Assange fled to the embassy.” But according to Assange, Marianne Ny had actually worked to cancel his window to apply to appeal the matter at the European Court of Human Rights, reducing it from 14 days to zero days and thereby shutting that door in his face.
•In 2013 Sweden attempted to drop extradition proceedings but was dissuaded from doing so by UK prosecutors, a fact we wouldn’t learn until 2018.
•In 2017 we learned that the UK’s Crown Prosecution Service had dissuaded the Swedes from questioning Assange in London in 2010 or 2011, which could have prevented the entire embassy standoff in the first place, and that the CPS had destroyed crucial emails pertaining to Assange.
•We also learned that Marianne Ny had deleted an email she’d received from the FBI, claiming it could not be recovered.
•In May 2017 Marianne Ny closed her investigation, strangely on the very day she was due to appear in Stockholm court to face questions on why she had barred Assange’s defense lawyer and other irregularities during his questioning in the embassy the previous November, and rescinded the extradition arrest warrant.
•Assange was never charged, despite having been thoroughly interviewed at the embassy by Swedish prosecutors before the investigation was closed. Some smearers claim that this is due to a technicality of Swedish law which made the government unable to charge him in absentia, but Sweden can and has charged people in absentia. They did not do so with Assange, preferring to keep insisting that he come to Sweden without any assurances against onward extradition to the US instead, for some strange reason.
•Shortly after Assange’s embassy arrest The Intercept’s Charles Glass reported that “Sources in Swedish intelligence told me at the time that they believed the U.S. had encouraged Sweden to pursue the case.”
•It cannot be denied that governments around the world have an extensive and well-documented history of using sex to advance strategic agendas in various ways, and there’s no valid reason to rule this out as a possibility on any level.
•Sometimes smearers will try to falsely claim that Assange or his lawyers admitted that Assange committed rape or pushed its boundaries during the legal proceedings, citing mass media reports on a strategy employed by Assange’s legal team of arguing that what Assange was accused of wouldn’t constitute rape even if true. This conventional legal strategy was employed as a means of avoiding extradition and in no way constituted an admission that events happened in the way alleged, yet mass media reports like this one deliberately twisted it to appear that way. Neither Assange nor his lawyers have ever made any such admission.

For more information on the details of the rape accusation, check out the following resources:

This 2012 4 Corners segment titled “Sex, Lies, and Julian Assange”
This 2016 Observer article titled “Exclusive New Docs Throw Doubt on Julian Assange Rape Charges in Stockholm”
•This timeline of events by Peter Tatchell titled “Assange: Swedes & UK obstructed sex crime investigation”
This John Pilger article titled “Getting Julian Assange: The Untold Story”
This Justice Integrity Report article titled “Assange Rape Defense Underscores Shameful Swedish, U.S. Tactics”
The aforementioned ten minute Youtube video.
The aforementioned document by Nils Melzer.

For some feminist essays on the infuriating hypocrisy of the entire patriarchal empire suddenly caring so, so deeply about the possibility that a man might have initiated sex in an inappropriate way, check out:

This Naomi Wolf essay titled “J’Accuse: Sweden, Britain, and Interpol Insult Rape Victims Worldwide”
This Guardian article by Women Against Rape titled “We are Women Against Rape but we do not want Julian Assange extradited — For decades we have campaigned to get rapists caught, charged and convicted. But the pursuit of Assange is political”

I see a lot of well-meaning Assange defenders using some very weak and unhelpful arguments against this smear, suggesting for example that having unprotected sex without the woman’s permission shouldn’t qualify as sexual assault or that if AA had been assaulted she would necessarily have conducted herself differently afterward. Any line of argumentation like that is going to look very cringey to people like myself who believe rape culture is a ubiquitous societal illness that needs to be rolled back far beyond the conventional understanding of rape as a stranger in a dark alley forcibly penetrating some man’s wife or daughter at knifepoint. Don’t try to justify what Assange is accused of having done, just point out that there’s no actual evidence that he is guilty and that very powerful people have clearly been pulling some strings behind the scenes of this narrative.

Finally, the fact remains that even if Assange were somehow to be proven guilty of rape, the argument “he’s a rapist” is not a legitimate reason to support a US extradition and prosecution which would set a precedent that poses a threat to press freedoms everywhere. “He’s a rapist” and “It’s okay that the western legal system is funneling him into the Eastern District of Virginia for his publishing activities” are two completely different thoughts that have nothing whatsoever to do with each other, so anyone attempting to associate the two in any way has made a bad argument and should feel bad.
JennyB wrote:
08 May 2023, 2:32pm
Stefano1972 wrote:
08 May 2023, 10:55am
are everybody you sure about that accusation of rape is really true and it isn't a way for taking him in jail for the truth he exposed by WikiLeaks about the criminal USA/NATO wars in the middle east?
The list of the lies of the media mainstream is very long…
This is why so many victims, especially women both cisgender and trans, never come forward with rape accusations. Bravo.
I certainly agree with you 100% that normalized rape culture and a failure to take the claims of victims seriously is a huge reason many don't come forward, but then I'd just have to ask why we're not applying the "listen to women" principle with regard to the woman at the center of the Assange Swedish case. Granted, there's no recording or transcript of the conversation she had with police, but we know with a reasonable degree of certainty based on all currently available information that (A) she didn't allege that Assange raped her, (B) became upset and objected when police informed her that they planned to pursue Assange on a rape charge and, as a result (C) she then refused to sign off on her statement or further cooperate with the case. So we're going to just completely ignore these facts because they don't serve the "Assange is an evil rapist" narrative? Her primary concern about her encounter with Assange (again, based on all available info that we have) seemed to have been potential exposure to disease; the point of the visit with police was to inquire about whether Assange could be legally compelled to submit to an AIDS test. The alleged rape victim here is an alleged rape victim because the police alleged that she's a rape victim, not because she alleged that's she's a rape victim.

Also worth repeating: the widely-accepted talking point that Assange hid out in the Ecuadorian embassy to run away from the Swedish case is patently false; he remained in Sweden for five weeks in order to fully cooperate with authorities, only left when they told him he was no longer needed for further questioning, and then turned himself in while in the UK in relation to the case. He only sought asylum in the embassy when it started to become increasingly clear to him and his lawyers the the American government was taking an unusually keen interest in a random sexual assault case in a European country. The bottom line is, if you're celebrating Assange rotting away in Belmarsh because you believe him to be guilty of sexual assault, then you don't actually care about or believe in justice. Justice for a person who committed a sexual assault in Sweden would be for that person to be afforded due process and a fair trial under Swedish law, convicted through presentation of evidence and to then be sent off to rot in a Swedish prison.

I'm not here to convince anyone of anything one way or another with regard to the case in Sweden. Personally, the case seems extremely weak to me—it's already completely fallen apart twice, even with an aggressive prosecutor and even after the most powerful government on Earth started pressuring Sweden to continue pursuing it—but I strongly encourage everyone to do their own research in order to reach your own conclusions, and hey, your mileage may vary. Even if you still come away steadfastly believing that Assange is guilty of sex crimes in Sweden but you also happen to care about press freedom, the principled position to take would still be to advocate for the US to drop all charges, the UK to release him immediately and for Sweden to reopen the case and extradite him to stand trial—in Sweden.

JennyB wrote:
http://caityjohnstone.medium.com/assang ... 14896dde7a

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Coercion, Sexual Molestation, Rape (Sweden)
Back in 2010, the international public prosecution office in Gothenburg, Sweden issued an arrest warrant for Assange after two women came forward with allegations of sexual misconduct. The women, who knew each other and Assange, had similar stories of encounters that began consensually but allegedly devolved into coercive and even violent experiences. Swedish police wanted to question the WikiLeaks founder on suspicion of rape, sexual molestation and unlawful coercion stemming from the incidents with the women, who were referred to by the initials AA and SW. The warrant that was eventually issued detailed four alleged offenses.

Unlawful coercion – On 13-14 August 2010, in the home of the injured party [AA] in Stockholm, Assange, by using violence, forced the injured party to endure his restricting her freedom of movement. The violence consisted in a firm hold of the injured party’s arms and a forceful spreading of her legs whilst lying on top of her and with his body weight preventing her from moving or shifting.Sexual molestation: On 13-14 August 2010, in the home of the injured party [AA] in Stockholm, Assange deliberately molested the injured party by acting in a manner designed to violate her sexual integrity. Assange, who was aware that it was the expressed wish of the injured party and a prerequisite of sexual intercourse that a condom be used, consummated unprotected sexual intercourse with her without her knowledge.Sexual molestation: On 18 August 2010 or on any of the days before or after that date, in the home of the injured party [AA] in Stockholm, Assange deliberately molested the injured party by acting in a manner designed to violate her sexual integrity i.e. lying next to her and pressing his naked, erect penis to her body.Rape – On 17 August 2010, in the home of the injured party [SW] in Enköping, Assange deliberately consummated sexual intercourse with her by improperly exploiting that she, due to sleep, was in a helpless state. It is an aggravating circumstance that Assange, who was aware that it was the expressed wish of the injured party and a prerequisite of sexual intercourse that a condom be used, still consummated unprotected sexual intercourse with her. The sexual act was designed to violate the injured party’s sexual integrity.

Assange has denied any criminal wrongdoing, though according to police documents reviewed by the Guardian, he admitted to having sex with one of the women, AA. (The documents reviewed did not pertain to the fourth accusation by the woman known as SW.) 

So because the time has run out and the case has been dropped (for now) possibly. We should give no credence whatsoever to these above claims. Can anyone prove one way or another if the claims are completely fictitious.

Innocent until proven guilty but not standing trial isn't proof of innocence either.

I'm aware of Sweden's rape laws etc. being what they are but these are pretty serious allegations to my mind that shouldn't be ignored due to all the other noise that surrounds Julian.

Clash fans advocating for the slow torture of a prisoner or the equal human rights issue of a woman also held and forced against her will. You decide.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Marky Dread wrote:
11 May 2023, 1:50am
Coercion, Sexual Molestation, Rape (Sweden)
Back in 2010, the international public prosecution office in Gothenburg, Sweden issued an arrest warrant for Assange after two women came forward with allegations of sexual misconduct. The women, who knew each other and Assange, had similar stories of encounters that began consensually but allegedly devolved into coercive and even violent experiences. Swedish police wanted to question the WikiLeaks founder on suspicion of rape, sexual molestation and unlawful coercion stemming from the incidents with the women, who were referred to by the initials AA and SW. The warrant that was eventually issued detailed four alleged offenses.

Unlawful coercion – On 13-14 August 2010, in the home of the injured party [AA] in Stockholm, Assange, by using violence, forced the injured party to endure his restricting her freedom of movement. The violence consisted in a firm hold of the injured party’s arms and a forceful spreading of her legs whilst lying on top of her and with his body weight preventing her from moving or shifting.Sexual molestation: On 13-14 August 2010, in the home of the injured party [AA] in Stockholm, Assange deliberately molested the injured party by acting in a manner designed to violate her sexual integrity. Assange, who was aware that it was the expressed wish of the injured party and a prerequisite of sexual intercourse that a condom be used, consummated unprotected sexual intercourse with her without her knowledge.Sexual molestation: On 18 August 2010 or on any of the days before or after that date, in the home of the injured party [AA] in Stockholm, Assange deliberately molested the injured party by acting in a manner designed to violate her sexual integrity i.e. lying next to her and pressing his naked, erect penis to her body.Rape – On 17 August 2010, in the home of the injured party [SW] in Enköping, Assange deliberately consummated sexual intercourse with her by improperly exploiting that she, due to sleep, was in a helpless state. It is an aggravating circumstance that Assange, who was aware that it was the expressed wish of the injured party and a prerequisite of sexual intercourse that a condom be used, still consummated unprotected sexual intercourse with her. The sexual act was designed to violate the injured party’s sexual integrity.

Assange has denied any criminal wrongdoing, though according to police documents reviewed by the Guardian, he admitted to having sex with one of the women, AA. (The documents reviewed did not pertain to the fourth accusation by the woman known as SW.) 

So because the time has run out and the case has been dropped (for now) possibly. We should give no credence whatsoever to these above claims. Can anyone prove one way or another if the claims are completely fictitious.

Innocent until proven guilty but not standing trial isn't proof of innocence either.

I'm aware of Sweden's rape laws etc. being what they are but these are pretty serious allegations to my mind that shouldn't be ignored due to all the other noise that surrounds Julian.

Clash fans advocating for the slow torture of a prisoner or the equal human rights issue of a woman also held and forced against her will. You decide.
Thank you, Marky.

Also, of course. :rolleyes:
Got a Rake? Sure!