Politics and other such topical creams.
APACHES67
Bang Ice Geezer

11.422 Babies killed to Gaza today....

Post by APACHES67 »

....and the Israelian and U.S.A. governments are not satisfied

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Re: 11.422 Babies killed to Gaza today....

Post by Silent Majority »

It's an unthinkable atrocity.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Stefano1972
Long Time Jerk

Post by Stefano1972 »

Oh, Mama, Mama look there
Your children are playing in that street again
Don't you know what happened down there?
A youth of fourteen got shot down there
The Kokane guns of Jamdown town
The killing clowns, the blood money men
Are shooting those Israeli bullets (Made in USA) again
Attachments
IMG_8427.jpeg
IMG_8427.jpeg (121.16 KiB) Viewed 1430 times
IMG_8428.jpeg
IMG_8428.jpeg (102.05 KiB) Viewed 1430 times

“Where love rules, there is no will to power, and where power predominates, love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other.”
- Carl Gustav Jung

APACHES67
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by APACHES67 »

Stefano1972 wrote:
30 Dec 2023, 2:34pm
Oh, Mama, Mama look there
Your children are playing in that street again
Don't you know what happened down there?
A youth of fourteen got shot down there
The Kokane guns of Jamdown town
The killing clowns, the blood money men
Are shooting those Israeli bullets (Made in USA) again
Still those Washington bullets....

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Any commentary on the children killed in Yemen or Syria, or is it once again no Jews, no news?

I am as appalled as anyone at the deaths of children in Gaza. I am appalled at the current Israeli government, and I am appalled by Hamas (who equally has blood on their hands).

It just always comes across as disingenuous to me when nobody speaks about atrocities ANYWHERE else. Just complete silence.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

JennyB wrote:
30 Dec 2023, 11:35pm
Any commentary on the children killed in Yemen or Syria, or is it once again no Jews, no news?

I am as appalled as anyone at the deaths of children in Gaza. I am appalled at the current Israeli government, and I am appalled by Hamas (who equally has blood on their hands).

It just always comes across as disingenuous to me when nobody speaks about atrocities ANYWHERE else. Just complete silence.
This situation is such an ugly mess and I certainly don’t have any solutions. I will say that it’s striking how propaganda steers various opinions and conversations. I’ll always be of the opinion that killing is bad be it in Gaza or the Texas border.

APACHES67
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by APACHES67 »

Silent Majority wrote:
30 Dec 2023, 12:45pm
It's an unthinkable atrocity.
In Gaza there is a lack of antibiotics, disinfectants and anaesthetics. The wounds become infected and doctors are forced to amputate the limbs without anesthesia, witnessing the heartbreaking screams of the innocent. We must protest against our governments to stop these atrocities.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

JennyB wrote:

Yeah, I'm definitely suspicious of the fact that the unspeakable crimes of the state of Israel get more attention than those of other states. I'm far more careful not to go out and point fingers than I used to for that reason. To be completely transparent, my post was edited from a grumpy "Sure would be nice to have somewhere on the internet to visit without having the deaths of children paraded in front of me." but that's a different kind of shitty response.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Stefano1972
Long Time Jerk

Post by Stefano1972 »

Silent Majority wrote:
31 Dec 2023, 10:55am
JennyB wrote:

Yeah, I'm definitely suspicious of the fact that the unspeakable crimes of the state of Israel get more attention than those of other states. I'm far more careful not to go out and point fingers than I used to for that reason. To be completely transparent, my post was edited from a grumpy "Sure would be nice to have somewhere on the internet to visit without having the deaths of children paraded in front of me." but that's a different kind of shitty response.
Instead of seeing who knows what dark plots, you could think about opening a new discussion. I don't think there are vetoes from anyone to open a topic of discussion on one of the many tragedies of this world.

“Where love rules, there is no will to power, and where power predominates, love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other.”
- Carl Gustav Jung

APACHES67
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by APACHES67 »

Stefano1972 wrote:
31 Dec 2023, 12:10pm
Silent Majority wrote:
JennyB wrote:

Instead of seeing who knows what dark plots, you could think about opening a new discussion. I don't think there are vetoes from anyone to open a topic of discussion on one of the many tragedies of this world.
Well said Stefano...

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Silent Majority wrote:
JennyB wrote:

My post was not directed at you at all. I am sorry if it came across that way. I know you are much smarter and nuanced about this situation.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Stefano1972
Long Time Jerk

Post by Stefano1972 »

Happy new year?

- Carl Gustav Jung

Olaf
Unknown Immortal

Post by Olaf »

Last edited by Olaf on 16 Mar 2024, 12:43pm, edited 1 time in total.
Who pfaffed the pfaff? Who got pfaffed tonight?

Stefano1972
Long Time Jerk

Post by Stefano1972 »

By now the intentions of the state of Israel are quite clear. Expel the Palestinian population from Gaza with terror and once again occupy territories that do not belong to them.

«The war presents an “opportunity to concentrate on encouraging the migration of the residents of Gaza,” Ben Gvir told reporters and members of his far-right Otzma Yehudit party, calling such a policy “a correct, just, moral and humane solution.”

“We cannot withdraw from any territory we are in in the Gaza Strip. Not only do I not rule out Jewish settlement there, I believe it is also an important thing,” he said.»
https://www.timesofisrael.com/ministers ... -in-strip/

- Carl Gustav Jung

APACHES67
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by APACHES67 »

Stefano1972 wrote:
01 Jan 2024, 7:05pm
By now the intentions of the state of Israel are quite clear. Expel the Palestinian population from Gaza with terror and once again occupy territories that do not belong to them.

«The war presents an “opportunity to concentrate on encouraging the migration of the residents of Gaza,” Ben Gvir told reporters and members of his far-right Otzma Yehudit party, calling such a policy “a correct, just, moral and humane solution.”

“We cannot withdraw from any territory we are in in the Gaza Strip. Not only do I not rule out Jewish settlement there, I believe it is also an important thing,” he said.»
https://www.timesofisrael.com/ministers ... -in-strip/
Yeah that's the real aim of Israelian govern....to extend with violence his territory with Gaza Strip