This Week in Religion

Politics and other such topical creams.
BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 9718
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by BostonBeaneater » 15 Apr 2019, 5:18pm

Some other shots from November.
Attachments
outside ND.JPG
Inside ND.JPG
Image

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 9718
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by BostonBeaneater » 15 Apr 2019, 5:20pm

Paris is a very special place for me. I am completely in love with it. I am very bummed.
Image

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 5932
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by Mimi » 15 Apr 2019, 7:11pm

I love church architecture. This hurts. Man, the history. :cry:

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 85338
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by Dr. Medulla » 17 Apr 2019, 12:33pm

Image
Blossom and Six want fake ID's

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 28453
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by Flex » 17 Apr 2019, 12:35pm

god made the fire burn at a lower temperature for just this scenario, neil. check and mate.
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 85338
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by Dr. Medulla » 17 Apr 2019, 12:53pm

Flex wrote:
17 Apr 2019, 12:35pm
god made the fire burn at a lower temperature for just this scenario, neil. check and mate.
Hi Steve! Didn't know you could hack our accounts!
Blossom and Six want fake ID's

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 19506
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by 101Walterton » 17 Apr 2019, 4:07pm

BostonBeaneater wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 5:20pm
Paris is a very special place for me. I am completely in love with it. I am very bummed.
Agreed. I was in Paris last 2 European summers I love it. Notre Dame is the heart of the city. Very sad.
Shame Grenfell didn’t get the same sympathy though.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 85338
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by Dr. Medulla » 19 Apr 2019, 2:25pm

Always worth remembering:
Image
Blossom and Six want fake ID's

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 5932
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by Mimi » 19 Apr 2019, 2:50pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Apr 2019, 2:25pm
Always worth remembering:
Image
Rockin' that do, I see.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 85338
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by Dr. Medulla » 19 Apr 2019, 2:56pm

Mimi wrote:
19 Apr 2019, 2:50pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Apr 2019, 2:25pm
Always worth remembering:
Image
Rockin' that do, I see.
Salvation in the front, sinning in the back.
Blossom and Six want fake ID's

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 5932
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by Mimi » 19 Apr 2019, 2:58pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Apr 2019, 2:56pm
Mimi wrote:
19 Apr 2019, 2:50pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Apr 2019, 2:25pm
Always worth remembering:
Image
Rockin' that do, I see.
Salvation in the front, sinning in the back.
*slow clap*

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 5932
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by Mimi » 21 Apr 2019, 8:47am

At least 207 dead and 400 injured in Sri Lanka.
https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-asia-48002165

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 19506
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by 101Walterton » 21 Apr 2019, 5:19pm

Mimi wrote:
21 Apr 2019, 8:47am
At least 207 dead and 400 injured in Sri Lanka.
https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-asia-48002165
Horrific. I haven’t been but I know several people who have visited this year alone and they all said how beautiful and amazing the place is.
We all know these atrocities can happen anywhere but because of the terrible poverty in SL this will affect the poor the most (as is usually the case) as tourism will be put back 20 years.

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 5932
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by Mimi » 21 Apr 2019, 6:47pm

101Walterton wrote:
21 Apr 2019, 5:19pm
Mimi wrote:
21 Apr 2019, 8:47am
At least 207 dead and 400 injured in Sri Lanka.
https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-asia-48002165
Horrific. I haven’t been but I know several people who have visited this year alone and they all said how beautiful and amazing the place is.
We all know these atrocities can happen anywhere but because of the terrible poverty in SL this will affect the poor the most (as is usually the case) as tourism will be put back 20 years.
I've heard many people say that about Sri Lanka.

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 34218
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by tepista » 24 Apr 2019, 12:46pm

Image
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests