revbob wrote:
10 May 2022, 6:53pm
Kory wrote:
10 May 2022, 6:41pm
revbob wrote:
10 May 2022, 6:34pm
Sparky wrote:
10 May 2022, 6:24pm
Doc, any of your neighbors complaining about their utilities being shut off? :mrgreen:

https://www.rawstory.com/qanon-2657294454/
Im not generally in favor of the death penalty but...
“Is some help coming soon?” one follower posted in early May. “The warning to stock up and telling us not to pay utilities etc is really difficult. I’m scared I am going to get cut off and won’t have money to reconnect!”
Schadenfreude alert
Yeah I get torn between this and what humanity I have left (which is diminished daily). Is the problem with their leaders, or their eagerness to follow/embrace the most selfish dumbfuck shit that they are exposed to? Id like to think that the sudden disappearance of these fucked up maga types in leadership positions might allow us to level set into some kind of sanity but part of me thinks that new assholes would crawl out of that cesspool to lead those idiot masses.

As Im writing this Hellnation by the Dead Kennedys starts playing in the background.
When I read stuff that's THIS wackadoodle, I can't help but think these leaders are trolls just grifting the stupid. Are we to believe that they have stopped paying their own bills? Are they just testing to see how gullible people are?
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Canadian politics gets innerestin'

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
Sparky wrote:
Doc, any of your neighbors complaining about their utilities being shut off? :mrgreen:

I literally do not know how she hasn't been arrested yet given all the things she has encouraged her following to do.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Kory wrote:
10 May 2022, 7:09pm
revbob wrote:
10 May 2022, 6:53pm
Kory wrote:
10 May 2022, 6:41pm
revbob wrote:
Sparky wrote:

“Is some help coming soon?” one follower posted in early May. “The warning to stock up and telling us not to pay utilities etc is really difficult. I’m scared I am going to get cut off and won’t have money to reconnect!”
Schadenfreude alert
Yeah I get torn between this and what humanity I have left (which is diminished daily). Is the problem with their leaders, or their eagerness to follow/embrace the most selfish dumbfuck shit that they are exposed to? Id like to think that the sudden disappearance of these fucked up maga types in leadership positions might allow us to level set into some kind of sanity but part of me thinks that new assholes would crawl out of that cesspool to lead those idiot masses.

As Im writing this Hellnation by the Dead Kennedys starts playing in the background.
When I read stuff that's THIS wackadoodle, I can't help but think these leaders are trolls just grifting the stupid. Are we to believe that they have stopped paying their own bills? Are they just testing to see how gullible people are?
I'm pretty sure it's "do as I say, not as I do".
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

https://www.complex.com/life/conservati ... diss-track

I think I miss the old days when conservatives were stodgy grumps who mistrusted whatever was new and popular.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 9:51pm
https://www.complex.com/life/conservati ... diss-track

I think I miss the old days when conservatives were stodgy grumps who mistrusted whatever was new and popular.
I'm not so sure guys in tight polo shirts with "moobs" were meant for rapping. :mrgreen:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 6:18pm
Guess he's lucky he didn't get stung in his mouth or throat as it went down.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 8:01pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 6:18pm
Guess he's lucky he didn't get stung in his mouth or throat as it went down.
The real punchline of the clip is that the press conference was about the possibility of privatizing some health care in Ontario. As opposed to, you know, properly funding it. Standard conservative playbook: Government doesn't work and we will prove it!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

https://www.vice.com/amp/en/article/m7g ... rest-qanon

Rough time for cops—the right-wing crazies are turning against them.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 4:27pm
https://www.vice.com/amp/en/article/m7g ... rest-qanon

Rough time for cops—the right-wing crazies are turning against them.
Oh I love it! Keep it up, Darwin's gotta be laughing his ass off.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

The last several weeks, my old neighbourhood has been in a justifiable uproar because a Klownvoy-related group has been renting a deconsecrated church (a couple blocks from the place we used to rent) and were arranging to buy it. The neighbourhood organized to pressure various levels of government and departments to prevent this from happening. As it turns out, clowns will step on rakes without any assistance. They were served eviction papers yesterday for non-payment of rent, making modifications to the building without permits (it's a heritage property, so that shit is gonna be red-taped up the ass), and having no insurance. I can't help but think that we're so damned lucky that the same crappy education and addiction to echo chamber idiocy that creates these groups also ensures that they aren't competent enough to use velcro.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Aug 2022, 3:45pm
The last several weeks, my old neighbourhood
I read this as "neighbo(u)r" first and was like "DOUBLE WIDE?!?!?" Alas....
has been in a justifiable uproar because a Klownvoy-related group has been renting a deconsecrated church (a couple blocks from the place we used to rent) and were arranging to buy it. The neighbourhood organized to pressure various levels of government and departments to prevent this from happening. As it turns out, clowns will step on rakes without any assistance. They were served eviction papers yesterday for non-payment of rent, making modifications to the building without permits (it's a heritage property, so that shit is gonna be red-taped up the ass), and having no insurance. I can't help but think that we're so damned lucky that the same crappy education and addiction to echo chamber idiocy that creates these groups also ensures that they aren't competent enough to use velcro.
Nature is healing.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Flex

Post by Flex »

Finally, something that lives up to the thread's title:

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
19 Aug 2022, 7:15pm
Thanks a lot, Justin. :rolleyes:

Flex

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Aug 2022, 7:40pm
Flex wrote:
19 Aug 2022, 7:15pm
Thanks a lot, Justin. :rolleyes:
As an aside, Canada making a "Justin" their head of state is extremely on-brand. The Wisconsin of first names.

Pex Lives!