JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Re: Israel prepares to invade Gaza

Post by JennyB »

Stefano1972 wrote:
14 Dec 2023, 6:03pm
I'll start by saying this will be the
my last post on the topic.
I also want to better explain the meaning of my words. I am of the opinion that we must denounce Israel's nature as a colonizing country, push the international community to take a firm position against its occupation policies and, above all, think in terms of a single multi-ethnic state, where Palestinians and Israelis can coexist with mutual respect for human rights. The two-state solution hasn't convinced me for a long time.
Finally, if I have used certain terms towards some users, it was in response to certain idiocies and insults that I have received from them in the past. One with the profile of an old crone had repeatedly called me an anti-Semite; and a doctor who I believe can only teach his students how to straighten bananas had called me Putin's useful idiot.
I laugh big time about "Putin's useful idiot".
But I don't accept being called racist or anti-Semitic by anyone
That "old crone" is Gilda Radner from Saturday Night Live. She was in her 20's when she did that character. I guess all Jewish women look like old crones to you. So not only are you an antisemite, you are a misogynist as well. I am Jewish and I am telling you this: YOU ARE AN ANTISEMITE. You can deny it until you are blue in the face, but you are one. Do you often insist to people in other marginalized groups that you don't hate them, despite them telling you otherwise? You aren't as clever as you think you are. And you are not a good human being.

Don't worry. Ever since October 7th, the day where men, women and children were brutally murdered and raped, burned alive, etc. (of which people like you demand "proof" for, even though Hamas was proud to show what they did), the Jewish community around the world has never been more unified. People with whom I never would have associated before, because they maybe were too religious for my taste, are now my friends. There are people re-claiming their heritage and proudly celebrating our holidays. With the exception of a few fringe radicals from groups like JVP and Nutrei Karta (that your lot loves to tokenize as the "true Jews"), we are unified. And we will survive this, even though people like you wish us dead.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Stefano1972
Long Time Jerk

Post by Stefano1972 »

JennyB wrote:
15 Dec 2023, 5:21pm
Stefano1972 wrote:
I also want to better explain the meaning of my words. I am of the opinion that we must denounce Israel's nature as a colonizing country, push the international community to take a firm position against its occupation policies and, above all, think in terms of a single multi-ethnic state, where Palestinians and Israelis can coexist with mutual respect for human rights. The two-state solution hasn't convinced me for a long time.
Finally, if I have used certain terms towards some users, it was in response to certain idiocies and insults that I have received from them in the past. One with the profile of an old crone had repeatedly called me an anti-Semite; and a doctor who I believe can only teach his students how to straighten bananas had called me Putin's useful idiot.
That "old crone" is Gilda Radner from Saturday Night Live. She was in her 20's when she did that character. I guess all Jewish women look like old crones to you. So not only are you an antisemite, you are a misogynist as well. I am Jewish and I am telling you this: YOU ARE AN ANTISEMITE. You can deny it until you are blue in the face, but you are one. Do you often insist to people in other marginalized groups that you don't hate them, despite them telling you otherwise? You aren't as clever as you think you are. And you are not a good human being.

Don't worry. Ever since October 7th, the day where men, women and children were brutally murdered and raped, burned alive, etc. (of which people like you demand "proof" for, even though Hamas was proud to show what they did), the Jewish community around the world has never been more unified. People with whom I never would have associated before, because they maybe were too religious for my taste, are now my friends. There are people re-claiming their heritage and proudly celebrating our holidays. With the exception of a few fringe radicals from groups like JVP and Nutrei Karta (that your lot loves to tokenize as the "true Jews"), we are unified. And we will survive this, even though people like you wish us dead.
okay, okay... you're right. Now be a good girl, take the pills and go to sleep.
Good luck

“Where love rules, there is no will to power, and where power predominates, love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other.”
- Carl Gustav Jung

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Stefano1972 wrote:
15 Dec 2023, 6:10pm
JennyB wrote:
15 Dec 2023, 5:21pm
Stefano1972 wrote:

okay, okay... you're right. Now be a good girl, take the pills and go to sleep.
Good luck
Wow. Masks always eventually come off with people like you.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

All right, I think that's probably a wrap here.

Feel free to start another thread, but let's lower the temperature a little, svp.