It begins
Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed
Directed by Nathan Frankowski
Written by Kevin Miller and Ben Stein
Starring Ben Stein
Classification: NA
Rating: 0/4

A reading from the Book of Apocryphal Documentary:

1. Around that time, the people were set against each other, with some saying that man was made by God on the sixth day, and others that he was descended from a common ancestor with the monkey. So the Lord came to Ben Stein and said, “Ben. I saw you in the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off, which was pleasing to my funny bone. And your TV show Win Ben Stein's Money was fine educational entertainment. I realize you also wrote speeches for Richard Nixon, but, hey, nobody's perfect. Except, of course, Me!” Which was accompanied by a heavenly rim shot.
and ends on
10. Then the Lord looked upon Ben Stein's work and declared: “Though I am a loving God, quite frankly, Ben, this film is an appallingly unscrupulous example of hack propaganda and it sucketh mightily. What's more, I didn't laugh once.”

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Hilarious Expelled review:

Post by Dr. Medulla »

All I know is that if there was no Charles Darwin, there'd be no anti-Semitism.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft