The Future of the Republican Party

Politics and other such topical creams.
Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Sparky »

revbob wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 8:50am

Flex is it a Colorado thing to haphazardly store your firearms with your books and nick nacks?

https://www.businessinsider.com/gop-lau ... 2021-2?amp
To me this should be a poster for irresponsible firearms ownership / storage. I have no issue with responsible gun ownership, but this is a terrible example she's setting. If someone broke in to your home or someone was visiting your home and decided to use your own weapons against you, so much for her "at the ready" mentality. These belong in a safe, locked up location to prevent unwanted / accidental usage.
Last edited by Sparky on 19 Feb 2021, 6:31pm, edited 1 time in total.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 5:05pm
Silent Majority wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 4:56pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 4:04pm
I feel a certain shame/irritation when I find right-wing lunatic women attractive. Christine O'Donnell from 2012(?) comes to mind. I'd rather peoples whose beliefs are odious also be unpleasant on every other level.
Your brain is smarter than your heart and your penis. Unfortunately, it's outnumbered.
Ah, but you forget my gall bladder—the overlooked organ that is the real power behind the throne.
I had mine removed. :huh:

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Sparky wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 5:52pm
revbob wrote:

Flex is it a Colorado thing to haphazardly store your firearms with your books and nick nacks?

To me this should be a poster for irresponsible firearms ownership / storage. I have no issue with responsible gun ownership, but this is a terrible example she's setting. If someone broke in to your home or someone was visiting your home and decided to use your own weapons against you, so much for her "at the ready" mentality. These belong in a safe, locked up location to prevent unwanted / accidental useage.
I'll have you know you're talking about one of Hoy's future (possibly current) masturbatory fantasies sir!

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

revbob wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 6:19pm
Sparky wrote:
revbob wrote:

To me this should be a poster for irresponsible firearms ownership / storage. I have no issue with responsible gun ownership, but this is a terrible example she's setting. If someone broke in to your home or someone was visiting your home and decided to use your own weapons against you, so much for her "at the ready" mentality. These belong in a safe, locked up location to prevent unwanted / accidental useage.
I'll have you know you're talking about one of Hoy's future (possibly current) masturbatory fantasies sir!
To each his own! I guess a little Photoshop to remove them from the background first might make it more enjoyable! :mrgreen:

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Sparky wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 6:32pm
revbob wrote:
Sparky wrote:
revbob wrote:

To each his own! I guess a little Photoshop to remove them from the background first might make it more enjoyable! :mrgreen:
Dont go lecturing on how to jerk off.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 6:17pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I feel a certain shame/irritation when I find right-wing lunatic women attractive. Christine O'Donnell from 2012(?) comes to mind. I'd rather peoples whose beliefs are odious also be unpleasant on every other level.
Your brain is smarter than your heart and your penis. Unfortunately, it's outnumbered.
Ah, but you forget my gall bladder—the overlooked organ that is the real power behind the throne.
You're doomed to never get political theory.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 6:39pm
revbob wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 6:17pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
You're doomed to never get political theory.
That explains a lot.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

revbob wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 6:38pm
Sparky wrote:
revbob wrote:
Sparky wrote:
revbob wrote:

Dont go lecturing on how to jerk off.
You're right, who am I to judge!

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Sparky wrote:
revbob wrote:
Sparky wrote:
revbob wrote:

You can make that part of the fun. Liberate her body first, then liberate her mind.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

matedog wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 6:57pm
Sparky wrote:
revbob wrote:
Sparky wrote:
revbob wrote:

You can make that part of the fun. Liberate her body first, then liberate her mind.
First you have to sign an oath to Q. And even then its only over the clothes touching.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
I get it. There was about a week a few years back where I wanted to hate fuck Ben Shapiro.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
22 Feb 2021, 12:51pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I get it. There was about a week a few years back where I wanted to hate fuck Ben Shapiro.
Ewwwwwwwww. ;)
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Feb 2021, 1:09pm
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Ewwwwwwwww. ;)
I know. :disshame:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Ew, Jenny, come on. Hopefully this is before the "female arousal is a myth" thing he was on recently.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

matedog wrote:
22 Feb 2021, 1:30pm
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Ew, Jenny, come on. Hopefully this is before the "female arousal is a myth" thing he was on recently.
It is if you're Ben Shapiro
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/