Politics and other such topical creams.
revbob
Unknown Immortal

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Nov 2022, 4:55pm
Palin lost again, so that's something.
I imagine this is also having quite an effect on Hoy's boner.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
11 Nov 2022, 8:52pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
The real loser of the midterms could be Hoy's milf psychopath fantasies. Hey, Nate Silver, you missed that one, didn't you?
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

JennyB wrote:
11 Nov 2022, 2:24pm
Flex wrote:
10 Nov 2022, 7:45pm
For people looking into Colorado from the outside, winning CO-03 as a Dem is basically like when Doug Jones won in Alabama. That took running against an actual pedophile to pull off. Boebert being a vile, useless ethno-nationalist just (almost certainly) isn't enough. But in the newly created right- leaning CO-08 - which encompasses parts of northern Colorado which wanted to cecede from the state a few years ago because Colorado was getting too liberal - the democrat in that race just punched the DeSantis-esque Republican in the mouth (proverbially) - and in CO-07 the democray absolutely ran away with a race people were expecting to at least be close. Just as some context.
Yeah. People who live outside of Colorado don't know just how right wing/libertarian places outside of Denver/Boulder can be.
I find most states to be like this. Even WA is hideously rightwing once you leave Seattle city limits.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 8:52am
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
The real loser of the midterms could be Hoy's milf psychopath fantasies. Hey, Nate Silver, you missed that one, didn't you?
Don’t forget Matey and I share this predilection.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 3:16pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I try to block this out because I'm depending on you to avenge my death (or my life, whatever).
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 3:18pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I try to block this out because I'm depending on you to avenge my death (or my life, whatever).
I can do that and still like bespectacled brunette moms.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 3:26pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

The specifications in my will preclude this. It's not just about doing the job, but about doing it properly and with the right mindset.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 3:32pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

The specifications in my will preclude this. It's not just about doing the job, but about doing it properly and with the right mindset.
You're lucky I'm a bit of a Don Juan—there's all sorts of people to be into, although I shall miss my milfs.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 3:48pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:

You're lucky I'm a bit of a Don Juan—there's all sorts of people to be into, although I shall miss my milfs.
As long as they aren't psychopaths, I'm willing to make allowances. But if you're going to be my angel of death, I need you to get your head right.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 3:55pm
Kory wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 3:48pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

As long as they aren't psychopaths, I'm willing to make allowances. But if you're going to be my angel of death, I need you to get your head right.
10-4, sarge

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Kory wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 3:15pm
JennyB wrote:
Flex wrote:
For people looking into Colorado from the outside, winning CO-03 as a Dem is basically like when Doug Jones won in Alabama. That took running against an actual pedophile to pull off. Boebert being a vile, useless ethno-nationalist just (almost certainly) isn't enough. But in the newly created right- leaning CO-08 - which encompasses parts of northern Colorado which wanted to cecede from the state a few years ago because Colorado was getting too liberal - the democrat in that race just punched the DeSantis-esque Republican in the mouth (proverbially) - and in CO-07 the democray absolutely ran away with a race people were expecting to at least be close. Just as some context.
Yeah. People who live outside of Colorado don't know just how right wing/libertarian places outside of Denver/Boulder can be.
I find most states to be like this. Even WA is hideously rightwing once you leave Seattle city limits.
True!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

lmao, suck it mcconnell
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 11:39pm
lmao, suck it mcconnell
Great pleasure in seeing a cold-blooded, calculating, vampire's plans get foiled by a senile grifter. Does he openly move and speak against Trump now?

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Flex wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 11:39pm
lmao, suck it mcconnell
I wish this could be enough. Even if they win Georgia Manchin and Sinema will continue to handcuff progress in the Senate.

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Kory wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 3:15pm
JennyB wrote:
Flex wrote:
I saw several people questioning how Wisconsin re-elected our Democratic governor because "the map is all red" - I guess showing they don't understand that land doesn't vote.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble