Sparky wrote:
08 Dec 2021, 12:05pm
revbob wrote:
08 Dec 2021, 11:33am
Sparky wrote:
08 Dec 2021, 10:59am
What is wrong with these people? :cry:

This pic needs more dildos.
I could be wrong, but I see 5 of them in the picture.
That's why I said "more".
I can only hope someone decides to give this picture the special treatment they gave Massie and posts it for everybody to enjoy!
If they're old enough to play with guns they are surely old enough to play with dildos

Low Down Low
Unknown Immortal

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Low Down Low »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Dec 2021, 2:37pm
Low Down Low wrote:
08 Dec 2021, 2:10pm
What are odds on one of those little blighters growing up to be a mass shooter. I mean, they're extremely small right, but probably 0.001% instead of the 0.00000000001% it should be.
At least one of them will reach eighteen and absolutely despising his mother. You can be assured that her parenting bounces from tyrannical (when she wants something) to complete neglect (when they want something).
I would be ever so slightly encouraged by that tbh, as long as they ended up despising her for the right reasons, ie because she is objectively and irredeemably despicable.

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Low Down Low wrote:
What are odds on one of those little blighters growing up to be a mass shooter. I mean, they're extremely small right, but probably 0.001% instead of the 0.00000000001% it should be.
At least one of them will reach eighteen and absolutely despising his mother. You can be assured that her parenting bounces from tyrannical (when she wants something) to complete neglect (when they want something).
Also gotta be hard to have a really hot mom.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Low Down Low wrote:
It's the one in the gray, you can tell already.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Kory wrote:
08 Dec 2021, 6:19pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Low Down Low wrote:
It's the one in the gray, you can tell already.
I've alerted a hoodoo shaman who is working on turning one of them gay.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
08 Dec 2021, 6:19pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Low Down Low wrote:
Also gotta be hard to have a really hot mom.
You are so you. :lol:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... on/620853/

Another Brooks essay on the mutation of American conservatism. There does, kinda sorta, seem to be an awareness that the conservatism that inspired him and he identifies with spawned what he hates, but the piece is akin to Leftists who confidently declare that what Russia or East Germany or Vietnam or China or Cuba or … isn't Communism. Sure, it isn't the abstracted predictions or assumptions, but this is what happened and you have to consider the possibility that that's a feature not a bug in Marxist politics. The ideas that Brooks waxes on about are often appealing, as ideas unconnected to practice and experience often are. Yet the neoliberalism that motivated the post-Goldwater right has ended up with fascism. Maybe those ideas don't properly capture human experience and need any better than the various theories of the left. I'll give Brooks credit for seeking to be a public intellectual on this (especially when the right has all-but-rejected intellectual discourse), but he's not willing to employ the same critique that the right throws at the left. Plenty of leftists eventually came to grips with their beliefs versus the reality of Communist states, but Brooks is still in thrall of "but that's not real conservatism."
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Every time MTG opens her mouth, bat shit crazy spews out.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Kwanzaa 'Fake Religion Created by a Psychopath'

https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylo ... th-1663305
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
27 Dec 2021, 2:17pm

Weird how white right-wingers get all pissy about things like Kwanzaa and Juneteenth. :hmm:

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Dec 2021, 2:38pm
Sparky wrote:

Weird how white right-wingers get all pissy about things like Kwanzaa and Juneteenth. :hmm:
And neither of them is a religion, but apparently MTG doesn't even know the difference, but is very outspoken to denounce Kwanzaa.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Sparky wrote:

As a white guy I usually dont bring it up but Ron Karenga (founder of Kwanzaa) was basically an FBI informant/stooge in the cointelpro ops against the Black Panthers. Read up its an interesting subject.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

revbob wrote:
27 Dec 2021, 7:22pm
Sparky wrote:

As a white guy I usually dont bring it up but Ron Karenga (founder of Kwanzaa) was basically an FBI informant/stooge in the cointelpro ops against the Black Panthers. Read up its an interesting subject.
I too had read something about all that. But overall, the idea behind the celebration is a good thing, but the guy that thought it up seems to have some history.

Low Down Low
Unknown Immortal

Post by Low Down Low »

Sparky wrote:
27 Dec 2021, 7:24pm
revbob wrote:
Sparky wrote:

I too had read something about all that. But overall, the idea behind the celebration is a good thing, but the guy that thought it up seems to have some history.
All pretty new to me, very interesting. I note that Kwanzaa means "first fruits" in Swahili. I just love that language.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Sparky wrote:
27 Dec 2021, 7:24pm
revbob wrote:
Sparky wrote:

Totally agree there.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 83188.html

We can laugh and mock, but it speaks to a rejection of fundamental democratic principles that are becoming dogma on the right.