The Future of the Republican Party

Politics and other such topical creams.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 92831
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 12:40pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 11:58am
Here's a fun fact about Mitch Snapperturtle: His first wife, after the divorce, came out as a lesbian and became a women's studies professor at Smith College. Apparently she's writing/written a memoir. [insert obvious joke about sex with Mitch turning a woman lesbian]
And obvious joke of going full throttle lesbian. Did she also join the LPGA?
Maybe just a local women's softball team.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15124
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 12:52pm
JennyB wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 12:40pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 11:58am
Here's a fun fact about Mitch Snapperturtle: His first wife, after the divorce, came out as a lesbian and became a women's studies professor at Smith College. Apparently she's writing/written a memoir. [insert obvious joke about sex with Mitch turning a woman lesbian]
And obvious joke of going full throttle lesbian. Did she also join the LPGA?
Maybe just a local women's softball team.
Ive played softball with a lot of women over the years and this year was the first time I played with some lesbians on the team.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 92831
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 6:26pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 12:52pm
JennyB wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 12:40pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 11:58am
Here's a fun fact about Mitch Snapperturtle: His first wife, after the divorce, came out as a lesbian and became a women's studies professor at Smith College. Apparently she's writing/written a memoir. [insert obvious joke about sex with Mitch turning a woman lesbian]
And obvious joke of going full throttle lesbian. Did she also join the LPGA?
Maybe just a local women's softball team.
Ive played softball with a lot of women over the years and this year was the first time I played with some lesbians on the team.
In a brawl, would you want them on your side or the other? That's what's key.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15124
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 6:34pm
revbob wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 6:26pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 12:52pm
JennyB wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 12:40pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 11:58am
Here's a fun fact about Mitch Snapperturtle: His first wife, after the divorce, came out as a lesbian and became a women's studies professor at Smith College. Apparently she's writing/written a memoir. [insert obvious joke about sex with Mitch turning a woman lesbian]
And obvious joke of going full throttle lesbian. Did she also join the LPGA?
Maybe just a local women's softball team.
Ive played softball with a lot of women over the years and this year was the first time I played with some lesbians on the team.
In a brawl, would you want them on your side or the other? That's what's key.
My hypothetical involves neither.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 92831
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 6:48pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 6:34pm
revbob wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 6:26pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 12:52pm
JennyB wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 12:40pm


And obvious joke of going full throttle lesbian. Did she also join the LPGA?
Maybe just a local women's softball team.
Ive played softball with a lot of women over the years and this year was the first time I played with some lesbians on the team.
In a brawl, would you want them on your side or the other? That's what's key.
My hypothetical involves neither.
You're playing with fire not taking that into account.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Red Angel
User avatar
Sightsee MC
Posts: 262
Joined: 26 Sep 2013, 11:40am

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Red Angel »

The future of the republican party? An internal showdown. :angry:
Music is the only thing that matters

Spiff
User avatar
Mostly Nekkid
Posts: 4149
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:23am
Location: In the Spiff Bunker

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Spiff »

JennyB wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 1:17pm
This utter POS is one of my senators. I'm about to call his office and let him have it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... O3JJn1FzzE
Just deserts:
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/07/book ... -book.html

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/politics ... index.html
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

-- There's no fairytale ending with cocaine.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 92831
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Spiff wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 11:21am
JennyB wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 1:17pm
This utter POS is one of my senators. I'm about to call his office and let him have it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... O3JJn1FzzE
Just deserts:
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/07/book ... -book.html

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/politics ... index.html
A Yale Law grad claiming that losing a book deal is censorship suggests he didn't go to class that often. Shop that book to Encounter or some other right-wing boutique press, chump.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 19473
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 11:39am
Spiff wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 11:21am
JennyB wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 1:17pm
This utter POS is one of my senators. I'm about to call his office and let him have it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... O3JJn1FzzE
Just deserts:
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/07/book ... -book.html

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/politics ... index.html
A Yale Law grad claiming that losing a book deal is censorship suggests he didn't go to class that often. Shop that book to Encounter or some other right-wing boutique press, chump.
He ran his whole campaign targeting Claire McCaskill as an "elitist" while he is a graduate of Stanford and Yale. She went to Mizzou.

He just got straight up free marketed. Gotta love it.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 92831
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 1:03pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 11:39am
Spiff wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 11:21am
JennyB wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 1:17pm
This utter POS is one of my senators. I'm about to call his office and let him have it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... O3JJn1FzzE
Just deserts:
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/07/book ... -book.html

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/politics ... index.html
A Yale Law grad claiming that losing a book deal is censorship suggests he didn't go to class that often. Shop that book to Encounter or some other right-wing boutique press, chump.
He ran his whole campaign targeting Claire McCaskill as an "elitist" while he is a graduate of Stanford and Yale. She went to Mizzou.

He just got straight up free marketed. Gotta love it.
Seeing right-wingers talking about the evils of monopoly and the need for corporate responsibility is amusing. Everyone loves the free market until it doesn't reflect their interests.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Spiff
User avatar
Mostly Nekkid
Posts: 4149
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:23am
Location: In the Spiff Bunker

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Spiff »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 11:39am
Spiff wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 11:21am
JennyB wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 1:17pm
This utter POS is one of my senators. I'm about to call his office and let him have it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... O3JJn1FzzE
Just deserts:
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/07/book ... -book.html

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/politics ... index.html
A Yale Law grad claiming that losing a book deal is censorship suggests he didn't go to class that often. Shop that book to Encounter or some other right-wing boutique press, chump.
My first thought as well. How could he get a law degree with such a profound misunderstanding of the 1st Amendment?
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

-- There's no fairytale ending with cocaine.

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 10905
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Spiff wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 6:22pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 11:39am
Spiff wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 11:21am
JennyB wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 1:17pm
This utter POS is one of my senators. I'm about to call his office and let him have it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... O3JJn1FzzE
Just deserts:
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/07/book ... -book.html

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/politics ... index.html
A Yale Law grad claiming that losing a book deal is censorship suggests he didn't go to class that often. Shop that book to Encounter or some other right-wing boutique press, chump.
My first thought as well. How could he get a law degree with such a profound misunderstanding of the 1st Amendment?
He knows what he's lying about. That's what these people are. These are people who should be shunned from decent society, kept away from children, and, in my opinion, branded or hanged.
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 92831
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 6:37pm
Spiff wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 6:22pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 11:39am
Spiff wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 11:21am
JennyB wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 1:17pm
This utter POS is one of my senators. I'm about to call his office and let him have it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... O3JJn1FzzE
Just deserts:
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/07/book ... -book.html

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/politics ... index.html
A Yale Law grad claiming that losing a book deal is censorship suggests he didn't go to class that often. Shop that book to Encounter or some other right-wing boutique press, chump.
My first thought as well. How could he get a law degree with such a profound misunderstanding of the 1st Amendment?
He knows what he's lying about. That's what these people are. These are people who should be shunned from decent society, kept away from children, and, in my opinion, branded or hanged.
Yup. He knows his base are a bunch of rubes who eat up persecution narratives. They're predators.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 10905
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by BostonBeaneater »

I like watching this movement devourer itself.

Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 92831
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 7:27pm
I like watching this movement devourer itself.

There was a story where some lunatic chastised Jr. for criticizing the violence (face-saving, of course) and said that this is bigger than Trump now. The monster is fully off its chain.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Post Reply