Disgusting.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: PETA's great ideas keep a-rollin'

Post by Dr. Medulla »

"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
25 Apr 2021, 3:02pm
Oh come on.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
I follow a farm animal refuge account on instagram. All of them brag about veganism -- animals are friends not food. These folks, and I admire what they do, aren't very bright. They sleep with these animals, kiss them, and practically roll in the dirt with them. I keep waiting for one of them to come down with something they caught from getting all kissy face with the pigs.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
25 Apr 2021, 3:45pm
I follow a farm animal refuge account on instagram. All of them brag about veganism -- animals are friends not food. These folks, and I admire what they do, aren't very bright. They sleep with these animals, kiss them, and practically roll in the dirt with them. I keep waiting for one of them to come down with something they caught from getting all kissy face with the pigs.
There are no ideas so good as to be immune from nitwits fucking them up. :ohboy:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
"My morans"

Unless responsibility is spelled with an A in Canada.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
25 Apr 2021, 4:43pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
"My morans"

Unless responsibility is spelled with an A in Canada.
Mouráns.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

gkbill
Unknown Immortal

Post by gkbill »

Mimi wrote:
25 Apr 2021, 3:45pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Hello,

Just a quick fact check - who here has been kissy face with a pig in college? Not often but after that one particular keg party...