No, No, Don't Worry. Sexism is Pretty Much Over.

Politics and other such topical creams.
Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Sexism is Pretty Much Over.

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 8:34pm
Mimi wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 8:18pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 8:13pm
Did any of the women here read Sassy back in the day? I'm kind of curious whether it was regarded as true feminist resistance to the typical girly girl teen mags or fake subversion.
I had to look it up to remind myself, but I vaguely remember it. I couldn't tell you if I recall ever reading it.
I asked the Boss and she said she was vaguely aware of it but was a bit too old for the target audience. We're all around the same age, so that's possibly the same case for you.
You mean old?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Sexism is Pretty Much Over.

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 9:11pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 8:34pm
Mimi wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 8:18pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 8:13pm
Did any of the women here read Sassy back in the day? I'm kind of curious whether it was regarded as true feminist resistance to the typical girly girl teen mags or fake subversion.
I had to look it up to remind myself, but I vaguely remember it. I couldn't tell you if I recall ever reading it.
I asked the Boss and she said she was vaguely aware of it but was a bit too old for the target audience. We're all around the same age, so that's possibly the same case for you.
You mean old?
I would *never* say that word! (I'd only think it.)
"And I said, 'I ate hot-buttered corn all night.' Anyway, about the Soviet Union." - Winston Churchill, "Iron Curtain" speech, 5 March 1946