No, No, Don't Worry. Sexism is Pretty Much Over.

Politics and other such topical creams.
matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Sexism is Pretty Much Over.

Post by matedog »

tepista wrote:
04 May 2022, 3:07pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 May 2022, 12:58pm
That those stickers are on a Toyota is the real mystery. People like that are pretty loyal to Ford and Chevy.
He got tricked when a libtard in disguise told him that anyone who doesn't drive a Toyota is a homo, and he bought one 90 minutes later.

*edit* although "men are better than women" and "no fat dicks" make me wonder.
Not everyone is a size queen, tep.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
04 May 2022, 3:37pm
tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
That those stickers are on a Toyota is the real mystery. People like that are pretty loyal to Ford and Chevy.
He got tricked when a libtard in disguise told him that anyone who doesn't drive a Toyota is a homo, and he bought one 90 minutes later.

Says the aging twink …
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

oliver
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by oliver »

tepista wrote:
The Boy Scouts one makes me think he also needs his hard drive forensically examined.
Putting a little stick about. Putting the frighteners on flash little twerps

gkbill
Unknown Immortal

Post by gkbill »

Hello,

Fat Dicks should be Fat Chicks.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

gkbill wrote:
04 May 2022, 4:04pm
Hello,

Fat Dicks should be Fat Chicks.
My "fat dicks should be fat chicks" t-shirt is raising a lot of questions already answered by the t-shirt
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 May 2022, 3:41pm
matedog wrote:
tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Says the aging twink …
Man, I've aged out of being a twink like 12 years ago. Oof. Not sure what old twinks are called.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
05 May 2022, 11:54am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:
tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Says the aging twink …
Man, I've aged out of being a twink like 12 years ago. Oof. Not sure what old twinks are called.
Twank? Twernk? Twunk?
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 May 2022, 12:02pm
matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:
tepista wrote:

Says the aging twink …
Twank? Twernk? Twunk?
A twunk is a hunky twink—do you think that describes you, Matey?
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Kory wrote:
05 May 2022, 1:22pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:

Says the aging twink …
Twank? Twernk? Twunk?
I thought it was past tense as in used to be a twink, now he's a balding twunk with a beer belly.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
05 May 2022, 1:32pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Says the aging twink …
Twank? Twernk? Twunk?
I thought it was past tense as in used to be a twink, now he's a balding twunk with a beer belly.
Correction: A craft beer belly.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

revbob wrote:
05 May 2022, 1:32pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Says the aging twink …
Twank? Twernk? Twunk?
No, that's a Twas. You can trust me.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

It's been a busy few days - rally the other night, starting a partnership with the MO Abortion Fund (they only provide funding for the procedure, we are going to provide transportation into Illinois and help with funding for that), another rally on the 14th, a panel on the Jewish response on the 25th...and all while dealing with annoying coalition partners. I'm too old for this shit.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
05 May 2022, 3:44pm
It's been a busy few days - rally the other night, starting a partnership with the MO Abortion Fund (they only provide funding for the procedure, we are going to provide transportation into Illinois and help with funding for that), another rally on the 14th, a panel on the Jewish response on the 25th...and all while dealing with annoying coalition partners. I'm too old for this shit.
I briefly saw something about Jewish leaders saying any bans would be contrary to Judaism, and so discriminatory toward their faith. Can you speak to that?

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 May 2022, 4:00pm
JennyB wrote:
I briefly saw something about Jewish leaders saying any bans would be contrary to Judaism, and so discriminatory toward their faith. Can you speak to that?
Sure. And this is the tactic we use when relaying testimony in the Missouri legislature (not that they care) - we approach it from a faith based perspective and let NARAL and PP take their approaches.

Basic synopsis - in Judaism, the health (including mental health) of the mother always takes priority over the fetus, so abortion is not only allowed, but even required in some cases. Even the Orthodox believe this. So anti-abortion laws, which are always drafted from the Christian perspective of life beginning at conception, violate the constitution's Establishment Clause, which forbids imposing one religious belief over all others. If I'm not mistaken, Islam's view is very similar to Judaism's. Not to mention Pagan religions.

But, again, they usually don't care. Even when we bring a strapping young white, male rabbi to testify on our behalf.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

JennyB wrote:
05 May 2022, 5:18pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 May 2022, 4:00pm
JennyB wrote:
Sure. And this is the tactic we use when relaying testimony in the Missouri legislature (not that they care) - we approach it from a faith based perspective and let NARAL and PP take their approaches.

Basic synopsis - in Judaism, the health (including mental health) of the mother always takes priority over the fetus, so abortion is not only allowed, but even required in some cases. Even the Orthodox believe this. So anti-abortion laws, which are always drafted from the Christian perspective of life beginning at conception, violate the constitution's Establishment Clause, which forbids imposing one religious belief over all others. If I'm not mistaken, Islam's view is very similar to Judaism's. Not to mention Pagan religions.

But, again, they usually don't care. Even when we bring a strapping young white, male rabbi to testify on our behalf.
No they'll take the word of a lying , cheating, crotch to face thrusting asshole any day. I know the dems are no saints but for a party that claims to be so holy, they have no fucking soul.