Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Ayn Rand Flowchart

Post by Dr. Medulla »

That was excellent.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Ayn Rand, Rand Paul and Paul Ryan walk into a bar. The bartender serves them tainted alcohol because there are no regulations. They die.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Ayn Rand, Rand Paul and Paul Ryan walk into a bar. The bartender serves them tainted alcohol because there are no regulations. They die.
So the friend who sent me that also posted it on Facebook and had someone defriend him because of it.

A Randroid, a Marxist, and a Jihadist walk into a bar. Nobody laughed at anything all night.

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

http://newsok.com/oklahoma-pro-capitali ... le/5360248

Communism's not done claiming victims. :(

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rat Patrol wrote:http://newsok.com/oklahoma-pro-capitali ... le/5360248

Isn't that a victory of the free market that people have rationally and voluntarily chosen not to spend money going there?

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:http://newsok.com/oklahoma-pro-capitali ... le/5360248

Isn't that a victory of the free market that people have rationally and voluntarily chosen not to spend money going there?
This never would've happened if the state only gave it more tax breaks! :angry:

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Holy crap, it's brilliant. Especially The Muppets Take Manhattan.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Ayn Rand Reviews Children’s Books:
Thomas the Tank Engine

When I ride on the 20th Century Limited, nobody touches a lever on the control panel but me. To ride a train is to take ingenuity itself as your lover; children should be given books about trains early and often.

All trains are important. Thomas the Tank Engine is the most important train that there is, because he believes himself to be so. Other, lesser trains attempt jealously to confuse him, to delude him into thinking he is no better than the rest. Do not listen to them, Thomas! Do not allow them to dampen the divine spark that illuminates your rear engine; do not allow yourself to be linked up with inferior box-cars who hang on to you and dog your steps and cause you to doubt yourself. You are the molten steam heart of America, the greatest country in the world.

I am not ashamed to admit that a tear very nearly came to my eye when the Controller told Thomas, “You are a really useful engine.” I have never been so moved in all my life, and had to light a cigarette. I named the cigarette Thomas.
The Boxcar Children

I found the children’s decision to live inside of a train perfectly understandable. Later, they proved themselves worthy of their grandfather’s inheritance by winning a footrace. More captains of industry should withhold their grandchildren’s inheritance until they have lived in a train and won a footrace. Four stars.
Caps For Sale

An excellent little book. An enterprising salesman refuses to allow the vicious behavior of the mob to keep him from making money. The monkeys should have been hung to death in the very tree they mocked him in; to infringe on a man’s property rights is a capital crime against society.
The Giver

The premise alone is ridiculous. I did not make it past the first page, as I found the title offensive.
More reviews: http://the-toast.net/2015/04/13/ayn-ran ... ens-books/
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rand parody is always like a perfect chocolate sundae.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dagney Shammered.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
Dagney Shammered.