Marky Dread wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 6:47am
Low Down Low wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 6:26am
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 6:16am
Low Down Low wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 6:12am

Yeah, it does seem that they are happy enough to see it gutted and run down (for which they'll never attach any blame to themselves) so they can argue the need for reform which inevitably means getting the profiteers involved. I don't think that's anywhere close to the realm of conspiracy theory. And i also remember hard brexit tory mps openly discussing the nhs as part of their holy grail US free trade deal, in league with those think tanks and lobby groups Monbiot talks about in that clip. It's not as if they're even trying to hide it!
They simply have no shame when it comes to the NHS as it's not anything they take a pride in. It wasn't their idea and anything they can take away from the everyday man and the working classes will feel like a victory.
Those bankers' bonuses won't pay for themselves.
Exactly but they would pay for some junior doctors and orderlies.
I can see that being especially challenging given a lot of those roles have been traditionally filled by people they wish to send to Rwanda.
Not even Rwanda more so gone home to Europe after the atrocity that is Brexit.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Low Down Low
Unknown Immortal

Re: iHey limeys

Post by Low Down Low »

Marky Dread wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 7:22am
Low Down Low wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 6:57am
Marky Dread wrote:
Low Down Low wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 6:16am

They simply have no shame when it comes to the NHS as it's not anything they take a pride in. It wasn't their idea and anything they can take away from the everyday man and the working classes will feel like a victory.
I can see that being especially challenging given a lot of those roles have been traditionally filled by people they wish to send to Rwanda.
Yes, of course. Even setting apart the moral question here, while I'm no economist, I've always understood the growth mantra they subscribe to could never have functioned without large scale immigration and given all the predictions of declining birth rates among the wealthy western nations, i just don't see how they can ever square continued growth with hard line anti immigration policies. I'm not even sure it's meant to tbh.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Low Down Low wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 7:35am
Marky Dread wrote:
Low Down Low wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Low Down Low wrote:

Yes, of course. Even setting apart the moral question here, while I'm no economist, I've always understood the growth mantra they subscribe to could never have functioned without large scale immigration and given all the predictions of declining birth rates among the wealthy western nations, i just don't see how they can ever square continued growth with hard line anti immigration policies. I'm not even sure it's meant to tbh.
The age old line "immigration built the nation" means nothing to these fuckers. As far as the Tories are concerned it's thanks you helped us now fuck off!

Disgraceful how the Windrush generation have been treated. Makes me sick to my stomach that anyone can have that attitude.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Low Down Low
Unknown Immortal

Post by Low Down Low »

Marky Dread wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 7:57am
Low Down Low wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Low Down Low wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

The age old line "immigration built the nation" means nothing to these fuckers. As far as the Tories are concerned it's thanks you helped us now fuck off!

Disgraceful how the Windrush generation have been treated. Makes me sick to my stomach that anyone can have that attitude.
Totally, mate. That drama they showed on the bbc about it was heartwrenching and really only the tip of the iceberg. And to actually hear some people try to rehabilitate Theresa May, one of the "good" tories apparently, is risible because a huge amount of that is on her shoulders.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Marky Dread wrote:
Low Down Low wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Low Down Low wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Kory wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 1:56pm
Marky Dread wrote:
Low Down Low wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Low Down Low wrote:

Just about right.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Hey limeys

Post by Dr. Medulla »

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bc-eu-br ... f89f55e7e8

Somewhere along the way, y'all became Italy. :lol:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Low Down Low
Unknown Immortal

Post by Low Down Low »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
14 Oct 2022, 11:26am

Still, always good to see this guy back, though.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Low Down Low wrote:
14 Oct 2022, 11:59am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
14 Oct 2022, 11:26am

Still, always good to see this guy back, though.

:lol: Damn you, Freud!
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

The ever revolving door of the Tory party.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

The ever revolving door of the Tory party.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Low Down Low
Unknown Immortal

Post by Low Down Low »

I did notice that new chancellor, for now anyway, Jeremy Cunt, sorry Jeremy Hunt, I've never said that before in my life, the same guy who chiefly responsible for the nhs being totally unprepared for the covid pandemic has just published a book basically telling us how we should prepare for a pandemic. Truly, the grift is never-ending with these folk.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Low Down Low wrote:
14 Oct 2022, 12:22pm
I did notice that new chancellor, for now anyway, Jeremy Cunt, sorry Jeremy Hunt, I've never said that before in my life, the same guy who chiefly responsible for the nhs being totally unprepared for the covid pandemic has just published a book basically telling us how we should prepare for a pandemic. Truly, the grift is never-ending with these folk.
Spot on first time mate. A total cunt of the highest order. And a face in good need of a slap

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

The old observation that the world is run by C students is seeming quaintly optimistic. :meh:

Low Down Low
Unknown Immortal

Rie: Hey limeys

Post by Low Down Low »

Marky Dread wrote:
14 Oct 2022, 12:41pm
Low Down Low wrote:
14 Oct 2022, 12:22pm
Spot on first time mate. A total cunt of the highest order. And a face in good need of a slap
Definitely. And I've heard non tory people say he's one of the good ones. I think it might be that smarmy, mild mannered oxbridge facade he puts on, helps you get away with any amount of shit.