Page 115 of 118

Re: Hey limeys

Posted: 30 Oct 2019, 4:29am
by Marky Dread
Silent Majority wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 3:02am
Speaking of hating yourself, I'm once more swallowing my pride and my principles to get out and stump as hard as possible for the stupid fucking Labour Party. The Road to Centrism.
I see no political parties anymore. Just one big group of morons who have their own interests at heart.

Re: Hey limeys

Posted: 30 Oct 2019, 9:45am
by Silent Majority
Marky Dread wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 4:29am
Silent Majority wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 3:02am
Speaking of hating yourself, I'm once more swallowing my pride and my principles to get out and stump as hard as possible for the stupid fucking Labour Party. The Road to Centrism.
I see no political parties anymore. Just one big group of morons who have their own interests at heart.
Obviously, I disagree. I think the Corbyn project, flawed and battered as it is, does have the potential to change the country very slightly for the better.

Re: Hey limeys

Posted: 30 Oct 2019, 10:20am
by Marky Dread
Silent Majority wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 9:45am
Marky Dread wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 4:29am
Silent Majority wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 3:02am
Speaking of hating yourself, I'm once more swallowing my pride and my principles to get out and stump as hard as possible for the stupid fucking Labour Party. The Road to Centrism.
I see no political parties anymore. Just one big group of morons who have their own interests at heart.
Obviously, I disagree. I think the Corbyn project, flawed and battered as it is, does have the potential to change the country very slightly for the better.
I think you've made my point perfectly for me with this.

Re: Hey limeys

Posted: 30 Oct 2019, 10:59am
by Silent Majority
Marky Dread wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 10:20am
Silent Majority wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 9:45am
Marky Dread wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 4:29am
Silent Majority wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 3:02am
Speaking of hating yourself, I'm once more swallowing my pride and my principles to get out and stump as hard as possible for the stupid fucking Labour Party. The Road to Centrism.
I see no political parties anymore. Just one big group of morons who have their own interests at heart.
Obviously, I disagree. I think the Corbyn project, flawed and battered as it is, does have the potential to change the country very slightly for the better.
I think you've made my point perfectly for me with this.
I'm not going to take up arms for the kind of revolution that I believe can only make a real difference. Less austerity, less wars, a touch more economic justice and an approach to the environment that isn't solely motivated by profit is worth the hard work I'm starting.

Re: Hey limeys

Posted: 30 Oct 2019, 11:12am
by Marky Dread
Silent Majority wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 10:59am
Marky Dread wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 10:20am
Silent Majority wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 9:45am
Marky Dread wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 4:29am
Silent Majority wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 3:02am
Speaking of hating yourself, I'm once more swallowing my pride and my principles to get out and stump as hard as possible for the stupid fucking Labour Party. The Road to Centrism.
I see no political parties anymore. Just one big group of morons who have their own interests at heart.
Obviously, I disagree. I think the Corbyn project, flawed and battered as it is, does have the potential to change the country very slightly for the better.
I think you've made my point perfectly for me with this.
I'm not going to take up arms for the kind of revolution that I believe can only make a real difference. Less austerity, less wars, a touch more economic justice and an approach to the environment that isn't solely motivated by profit is worth the hard work I'm starting.
I know your heart is in the right place my friend.

Saying Labour (my party of choice) is going to make this country "slightly better" simply doesn't cut it. If the UK is a bowl of jelly it's not enough to just stick a cherry on top. There's enough custard, 100s & 1000s and bits of fruit for us all to have a really nice triffle. For the many not the few right?

So Mr. Corbyn don't do something that makes your (our) party look good do something that's good for all of us.

Re: Hey limeys

Posted: 02 Dec 2019, 2:57pm
by Silent Majority
These Labour polls have me becoming extremely cautiously optimistic.

Re: Hey limeys

Posted: 02 Dec 2019, 3:10pm
by Dr. Medulla
Silent Majority wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 2:57pm
These Labour polls have me becoming extremely cautiously optimistic.
Do you think they can actually eke out a win or are you just hoping to avoid a Tory majority?

Re: Hey limeys

Posted: 02 Dec 2019, 3:35pm
by Silent Majority
Dr. Medulla wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 3:10pm
Silent Majority wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 2:57pm
These Labour polls have me becoming extremely cautiously optimistic.
Do you think they can actually eke out a win or are you just hoping to avoid a Tory majority?
Well, I don't expect a Labour majority, but I think there's a chance of them getting in via coalition with the SNP.

Re: Hey limeys

Posted: 02 Dec 2019, 3:39pm
by Dr. Medulla
Silent Majority wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 3:35pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 3:10pm
Silent Majority wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 2:57pm
These Labour polls have me becoming extremely cautiously optimistic.
Do you think they can actually eke out a win or are you just hoping to avoid a Tory majority?
Well, I don't expect a Labour majority, but I think there's a chance of them getting in via coalition with the SNP.
Fingers crossed. Are the LibDems so firm that they'd never make a temporary peace to stop Brexit?

Re: Hey limeys

Posted: 02 Dec 2019, 3:41pm
by Silent Majority
Dr. Medulla wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 3:39pm
Silent Majority wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 3:35pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 3:10pm
Silent Majority wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 2:57pm
These Labour polls have me becoming extremely cautiously optimistic.
Do you think they can actually eke out a win or are you just hoping to avoid a Tory majority?
Well, I don't expect a Labour majority, but I think there's a chance of them getting in via coalition with the SNP.
Fingers crossed. Are the LibDems so firm that they'd never make a temporary peace to stop Brexit?
They're Tory maniacs in sensible shoes. I can scarcely understand their motives. My main fear is that they support the Conservatives in a hung parliament.

Re: Hey limeys

Posted: 02 Dec 2019, 3:50pm
by Dr. Medulla
Silent Majority wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 3:41pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 3:39pm
Silent Majority wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 3:35pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 3:10pm
Silent Majority wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 2:57pm
These Labour polls have me becoming extremely cautiously optimistic.
Do you think they can actually eke out a win or are you just hoping to avoid a Tory majority?
Well, I don't expect a Labour majority, but I think there's a chance of them getting in via coalition with the SNP.
Fingers crossed. Are the LibDems so firm that they'd never make a temporary peace to stop Brexit?
They're Tory maniacs in sensible shoes. I can scarcely understand their motives. My main fear is that they support the Conservatives in a hung parliament.
They baffle me. If their intent is cancel Brexit, a limited deal with Labour can do that, but their rhetoric is like any alliance would lead to Corbyn raising the hammer and sickle. Never trust the centrists.

Re: Hey limeys

Posted: 02 Dec 2019, 6:05pm
by Low Down Low
With trump entering the fray as bojo's unofficial campaign manager, this might not be a bad week for the corbynistas.

Re: Hey limeys

Posted: 02 Dec 2019, 6:43pm
by Marky Dread
Low Down Low wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 6:05pm
With trump entering the fray as bojo's unofficial campaign manager, this might not be a bad week for the corbynistas.
Agreed.

Re: Hey limeys

Posted: 02 Dec 2019, 7:07pm
by Dr. Medulla
How do Conservatives in the UK regard Trump?

Re: Hey limeys

Posted: 02 Dec 2019, 7:33pm
by Silent Majority
Dr. Medulla wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 7:07pm
How do Conservatives in the UK regard Trump?
You got to respect the office, the US is our closest ally. And you know what? He may be uncouth, but he gets things done.