No, No, Don't Worry. Racism is Pretty Much Over.

Politics and other such topical creams.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Racism is Pretty Much Over.

Post by Dr. Medulla »

As Stalin told Churchill at Yalta, "In a world of blowfish, be a hootie."
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

oliver
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by oliver »

Flex wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 11:09am
oliver wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 11:02am
Flex wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 10:03am
Everyone invites hootie but never the blowfish anymore
Possibly the most underwhelming "claim to fame" ever is that Hootie gave me buying advice on DVD players at a Best Buy.

FWIW, I followed his advice and it was sound.
Did he work there at the time or just an enthusiastic bystander?
An enthusiastic bystander. This was in 1997 and DVDs had just come out - he was very excited by them. 25 years later if I'm ever confused about what to buy, I still ask my wife "where's Hootie when you need him?"
Putting a little stick about. Putting the frighteners on flash little twerps

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 7:46pm
These assholes always cite slavery when they have to pay taxes or are told they can't go thru the express lane with a full cart, but when talking about actual slavery, yeah, it wasn't that bad—free room and board, fresh air and exercise, Sundays off, and ol' massah loved them like children.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

https://www.mediamatters.org/daily-wire ... on-mermaid

Mermaids are the thin edge of the wedge of critical race theory, people. Before you know it, you'll have to marry your poodle!

Low Down Low
Unknown Immortal

Post by Low Down Low »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Sep 2022, 7:00am

Mermaids are the thin edge of the wedge of critical race theory, people. Before you know it, you'll have to marry your poodle!
Oh what i wouldn't give for Meghan Markle to turn up at the next royal function wearing a mermaid outfit!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Low Down Low wrote:
15 Sep 2022, 7:46am
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Oh what i wouldn't give for Meghan Markle to turn up at the next royal function wearing a mermaid outfit!
Short answer: King William after yet another funeral.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:

the Little Mermaid should look like. She should be totally pale and skeletal where you can see her skull through her face
I have to admit to preferring this.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
15 Sep 2022, 7:58am
Dr. Medulla wrote:

the Little Mermaid should look like. She should be totally pale and skeletal where you can see her skull through her face
As long as she has razor teeth and can unhinge her jaw like a goblin shark, colouration doesn't matter to me.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Sep 2022, 8:31am
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

As long as she has razor teeth and can unhinge her jaw like a goblin shark, colouration doesn't matter to me.
I smell an Oscar in the making...

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
15 Sep 2022, 9:08am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Splash II: Madison's Revenge. I'm sure Daryll Hannah isn' doing anything, but Thomas Hanks is probably going to be tough to get. Adam Sandler it is!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Sep 2022, 9:10am
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Splash II: Madison's Revenge. I'm sure Daryll Hannah isn' doing anything, but Thomas Hanks is probably going to be tough to get. Adam Sandler it is!
His dramatic chops are very underrated. This picture will be a turning point in his career to more dramatic roles a la Hanks' Philadelphia.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
15 Sep 2022, 9:25am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Sep 2022, 9:10am
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

His dramatic chops are very underrated. This picture will be a turning point in his career to more dramatic roles a la Hanks' Philadelphia.
Visitors from the future arrive to stop the movie from being made. Seven-time Best Actor winner Adam Sandler, mad with power, rules the world with an iron fist. The Sandlerocracy must not come to pass!

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Sep 2022, 9:13am
The super cool thing about living in this hellscape is that I can't tell if this is done with a sense of irony or not.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc