No, No, Don't Worry. Racism is Pretty Much Over.

Politics and other such topical creams.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Racism is Pretty Much Over.

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
21 Dec 2021, 5:26pm
Flex wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 11:52pm
Kory wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 11:49pm
Really, I should just be in charge.
Wow, real out of the frying pan and into the fire scenario, there.
Correct, dissidents will be burned. By my sick bass solos.
The tyranny … it's so … meandering and boring. :cry:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rhode Island Lawmaker Who Sponsored Anti-CRT Bill Whines That Black Friend No Longer Likes Her
https://www.thedailybeast.com/patricia- ... r?ref=home

Thoughts and prayers, etc.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Former judge Michelle Odinet resigned today. Adios and good riddance.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/miche ... li=BBnb7Kz
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 7:15pm

$20 says she runs for Congress.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 7:42pm
Sparky wrote:

She certainly wont use this as a reason for self teaching or thoughtful introspection.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 7:42pm
Sparky wrote:

And another $20 here says I can probably guess her party affiliation.

Kimmelweck
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Kimmelweck »

Ahmaud Arbery's murderers sentenced today: life sentence plus 20 years without possibility of parole for the father and son; Roddy Bryan got life with possibility of parole. They have the right to appeal the original guilty verdicts within 30 days.

The court did a minute of silence before the sentences were read, representing about a fifth of the time that Arbery ran for his life. I counted the seconds in my head during the silence and imagined the scene. Horrible. Sounds like justice will be served though. Hopefully it brings some small relief to Ahmaud’s family.
The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache. John has a long mustache.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kimmelweck wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 4:19pm
Ahmaud Arbery's murderers sentenced today: life sentence plus 20 years without possibility of parole for the father and son; Roddy Bryan got life with possibility of parole. They have the right to appeal the original guilty verdicts within 30 days.

The court did a minute of silence before the sentences were read, representing about a fifth of the time that Arbery ran for his life. I counted the seconds in my head during the silence and imagined the scene. Horrible. Sounds like justice will be served though. Hopefully it brings some small relief to Ahmaud’s family.
Plus there's the federal hate crime trial coming up.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Kimmelweck wrote:

I was just reading an online article about the judge using their own statements against them when it came to sentencing. Also read that Arbery's family rejected a plea bargain in order to force those 3 turds to face a federal trial for the hate crime.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Sparky wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 9:03pm
Kimmelweck wrote:

I was just reading an online article about the judge using their own statements against them when it came to sentencing. Also read that Arbery's family rejected a plea bargain in order to force those 3 turds to face a federal trial for the hate crime.
Good. I heard some statements from ne of the defense attorneys. The guy was in the cost guard at some point and was a good father. So what on the first and bullshit on the second. He taught his son to be a racist asshole.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 9:36pm
Sparky wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 9:03pm
Kimmelweck wrote:

Good. I heard some statements from ne of the defense attorneys. The guy was in the cost guard at some point and was a good father. So what on the first and bullshit on the second. He taught his son to be a racist asshole.
Hitler was a vegetarian and loved his dog. Monsters aren't total.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

revbob wrote:
The guy was in the cost guard at some point and
The Cost Guard sounds like an advertisement mascot that saves the customer form price gauging at Walmart or something. ;)
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

tepista wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 11:23am
revbob wrote:
The guy was in the cost guard at some point and
The Cost Guard sounds like an advertisement mascot that saves the customer form price gauging at Walmart or something. ;)
I think you're on to something here.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Texas school district board member shows his ignorance.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cypress-i ... s?ref=home

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 8:13pm
Texas school district board member shows his ignorance.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cypress-i ... s?ref=home
If these people could re-legislate Jim Crow, if not slavery, they'd do it in a cocaine heartbeat.