No, No, Don't Worry. Racism is Pretty Much Over.

Politics and other such topical creams.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Racism is Pretty Much Over.

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Yeah, the Tea Party is just about small government and civil liberties. Not at all about promoting every bigoted stereotype about black people.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/2 ... 30217.html
I have a dream that blacks will continue to do amazing dunks and be good rappers.
Speaking of dreams, this is one of my favourite pieces from the Onion's Our Dumb Century: http://www.theonion.com/articles/sept-28-1964,10620/
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

Your rabid anti-white agenda has been plain to see for many a year.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Silent Majority wrote:Your rabid anti-white agenda has been plain to see for many a year.
It was my reference to Charlie Pride the other day that gave me away, right?
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

The EDL are having a march in my home town on Saturday to protest against muslim paedophiles. It's as though they're saying non-muslim paedos are okay.

Most of the town is angry but do you go down there and give them the abuse they crave?
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

Heston wrote:The EDL are having a march in my home town on Saturday to protest against muslim paedophiles. It's as though they're saying non-muslim paedos are okay.
That's awful, but it makes me laugh to think of an inarticulate speech from a podium about how you can trust our honest, British pedophiles.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Silent Majority wrote:That's awful, but it makes me laugh to think of an inarticulate speech from a podium about how you can trust our honest, British pedophiles.
White, English Boys for White, English Men!
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Silent Majority wrote:
Heston wrote:The EDL are having a march in my home town on Saturday to protest against muslim paedophiles. It's as though they're saying non-muslim paedos are okay.
That's awful, but it makes me laugh to think of an inarticulate speech from a podium about how you can trust our honest, British pedophiles.

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Flex wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:That's awful, but it makes me laugh to think of an inarticulate speech from a podium about how you can trust our honest, British pedophiles.
White, English Boys for White, English Men!
Worked for Jerry Sandusky in the state of PA. Their asshole teabagger insane-o governor covered PSU's ass for years as state Attorney General when the allegations were surfacing by refusing each time to launch an investigation. Probably delayed the eventual scandal by a good 8 years until the victims finally amassed enough evidence to go nuclear. Coincidentally Joe Paterno, the highest-paid public employee in PA...was a huge lifelong GOP doner, and active in the Catholic lobby against lady-parts. As coincidentally insane-o Gov. was with the Catholic lobby against lady-parts. Coincidentally.

On the other hand...DEFUND PBS BECAUSE THE DUDE WHO VOICES ELMO GOT ACCUSED OF GRAB-ASS WITH MINORS (later dismissed).

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/08/26 ... n-5/195590

It's OK...we came unarmed this time. :scared:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Man, seems like there's actually a lot to worry about today. Can we go back to complaining about Mick remastering "Cool Confusion"? :(

Flex

Post by Flex »

Coates with a tour de force piece: http://www.theatlantic.com/national/arc ... ms/279157/

EDIT: "Coates" not "Coated"
Last edited by Flex on 29 Aug 2013, 2:59pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:Coated with a tour de force piece: http://www.theatlantic.com/national/arc ... ms/279157/
Thanks for posting that. The neoliberalist policies that Obama espouses are about as far as can be imagined from the hopes and ambitions of the CRM. Michael Eric Dyson's April 4, 1968 is a decent meditation on how the historical King has been eliminated from discourse, leaving behind a figure who mouthed obvious homilies of good behaviour, a creation that can be used to offer cover to contemporary speakers that they are on the side of the angels. The skeptical and critical King—the one who saw structural racism, economic discrimination, and militarism as far more serious than racist attitudes—is ignored in favour of a bland nice man who should be spoken of only reverentially.

JoseUnidos
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by JoseUnidos »

Looks like Mr. Zimmerman also has a problem w/ soon-to-be ex-wives and father-in-laws: http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerm ... d=20203329
In space no one can hear you clash!
https://www.rmillerthings.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JoseUnidos wrote:Looks like Mr. Zimmerman also has a problem w/ soon-to-be ex-wives and father-in-laws: http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerm ... d=20203329
Monocles are falling at an unprecedented rate!

Flex

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:Monocles are falling at an unprecedented rate!
First, the man gets hassled for killing a black teenager and now President Barack HUSSEIN Obama is going after him for just trying to keep his property - I mean, wife - in line? This ain't my America no more, that' for sure. :cry:

Pex Lives!