Police Misconduct: Tracked

Politics and other such topical creams.
revbob
Unknown Immortal

Re: Police Misconduct: Tracked

Post by revbob »

We’re terrorized’: LA sheriffs frequently harass families of people they kill, says report

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ims-report

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
05 May 2021, 12:04pm
We’re terrorized’: LA sheriffs frequently harass families of people they kill, says report

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ims-report
When they watch movies with Nazis, who do they root for?
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Ha! Coincidentally, last week a guy I went to high school with popped in my head. Sort of similar circles due to common friends, but generally a fucknut who'd have to bribe someone to get into barber college. Sure enough, he's a goddamned cop and small town hockey coach. I am so repulsed by my hometown and the people I grew up with.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

revbob wrote:
06 May 2021, 8:27pm
ACCURATE.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Related joke:

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 May 2021, 11:04am
Related joke:
Yeah the wife and I have been talking about this lately. Its the one job where the least motivated and perhaps less intelligent people, people often with shitty attitudes gravitate to because it is generally a good paying job for life with good benefits. A college education of some sort should be required for something where you have life/death decisions you can make.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
07 May 2021, 12:26pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Related joke:
Yeah the wife and I have been talking about this lately. Its the one job where the least motivated and perhaps less intelligent people, people often with shitty attitudes gravitate to because it is generally a good paying job for life with good benefits. A college education of some sort should be required for something where you have life/death decisions you can make.
Maybe twenty years or so ago, Michael Moore had a short-lived tv show, and in one episode he looked at the qualifications to become a cop. There was a standardized exam and if you fell out of a specific range, higher or lower, they wouldn't accept you. As he said, yeah, it's possible to be too smart to be a cop. I can't help but think both the ceiling and floor are really low, to make sure all the aspiring brownshirts qualify but nobody with any critical aptitude.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 May 2021, 12:57pm
revbob wrote:
07 May 2021, 12:26pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Related joke:
Maybe twenty years or so ago, Michael Moore had a short-lived tv show, and in one episode he looked at the qualifications to become a cop. There was a standardized exam and if you fell out of a specific range, higher or lower, they wouldn't accept you. As he said, yeah, it's possible to be too smart to be a cop. I can't help but think both the ceiling and floor are really low, to make sure all the aspiring brownshirts qualify but nobody with any critical aptitude.
Dont want any good apples.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Was just hearing a story on NPR on how police are declining covid shots in large numbers around the country.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

revbob wrote:
08 May 2021, 8:39am
Was just hearing a story on NPR on how police are declining covid shots in large numbers around the country.
Monsters.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
File Under: Too Smart To Be a Cop.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Silent Majority wrote:
08 May 2021, 11:01am
revbob wrote:
Monsters.
Herd stupidity.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

revbob wrote:
Of course they are.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

How Violent Cops Stay in Law Enforcement

https://www.newyorker.com/news/us-journ ... =TNY_Daily