Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 May 2023, 5:19pm
Marky Dread wrote:
13 May 2023, 5:05pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 May 2023, 4:27pm

As much as anything, who pays attention to the bass player? :shifty:
I knew your eternal love for Kory wouldn't fail you here. 🤣
He knows I love him like a secret, shameful fetish.
I'm the 9" strap-on of friends.
To some, a blessing; to others, a nightmare.
To still others, the nightmare IS the blessing.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: The Dictator observations thread.

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
18 May 2023, 7:18pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 May 2023, 7:14pm
Kory wrote:
18 May 2023, 7:13pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 May 2023, 5:19pm
Marky Dread wrote:
13 May 2023, 5:05pm

I knew your eternal love for Kory wouldn't fail you here. 🤣
He knows I love him like a secret, shameful fetish.
I'm the 9" strap-on of friends.
To some, a blessing; to others, a nightmare.
To still others, the nightmare IS the blessing.
We call those The Doomed.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Piece on the problem of spectrum political definitions: https://reason.com/2023/05/21/the-left- ... aningless/

It does highlight a number of problems with how we dump people and beliefs on one side or the other. My rough view—which might be more self-flattering than properly descriptive—is rooted less in size and reach of government, faith in market economics, or anything like that, than one's assessment of human nature. If you belief that human beings are fundamentally "evil" (that is, self-interested in a way to treats others as threats to that self-interest) you're on the right; if people are fundamentally "good" (where evil acts are something largely external, chiefly ideological and learned), you're on the left. Your view of government and all that other stuff can go in any number of directions from there—how to create a workable society based on that understanding of human nature—but that's my first-step means of assessing a person's political perspective.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

This has implications for a number of threads here, but I just spent some time this morning learning that an increasingly popular thing to believe on the right is the idea of the "the great switch lie" which is the notion that the narrative that Dixiecrats switched party affiliation to Republicans in response to the civil rights act is just a liberal lie against Republicans. That these same people who believe this are also super racist somehow doesn't give them any pause about their own beliefs here.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
24 May 2023, 9:25am
This has implications for a number of threads here, but I just spent some time this morning learning that an increasingly popular thing to believe on the right is the idea of the "the great switch lie" which is the notion that the narrative that Dixiecrats switched party affiliation to Republicans in response to the civil rights act is just a liberal lie against Republicans. That these same people who believe this are also super racist somehow doesn't give them any pause about their own beliefs here.
The capacity for doublethink is strong—which is ironic given how much they claim liberals are Orwellian. Anyway. I can’t even be bothered anymore how often I see the claim that Democrats today are the real racists because the segregationist South was controlled by Democrats. It’s one of those claims that unmasks a person as deeply unserious and not worth rebutting.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
24 May 2023, 10:19am
Flex wrote:
The capacity for doublethink is strong—which is ironic given how much they claim liberals are Orwellian. Anyway. I can’t even be bothered anymore how often I see the claim that Democrats today are the real racists because the segregationist South was controlled by Democrats. It’s one of those claims that unmasks a person as deeply unserious and not worth rebutting.
Not coincidentally, Ted Cruz was making this argument just yesterday!
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
24 May 2023, 10:39am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Flex wrote:
Well of course he was! You can seek to elevate discourse or play down to ignorance, and Cruz long ago figured out where to set up shop.

gkbill
Unknown Immortal

Post by gkbill »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
24 May 2023, 11:22am
Flex wrote:
24 May 2023, 10:39am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Flex wrote:
Well of course he was! You can seek to elevate discourse or play down to ignorance, and Cruz long ago figured out where to set up shop.
Hello,

This is the true downfall of American (and more specifically right-aligned) politics.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

IMG_6382.jpeg

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

https://www.advocate.com/news/canadian- ... ender-girl

The asshole in question is (yay) from my home province and a city a couple hours to the east of where I grew up. Lot of racism there due to both a high indigenous population and the province's federal prison (even back in the 80s, people would refer to Prince Albert as "Indian Town"). I read the guy is in the Prince Albert Sports Hall of Fame and they've already called a meeting as to whether to rescind the honour. But, hey, he got to traumatize a nine-year-old, so it's all worth it.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Jun 2023, 10:08am

The asshole in question is (yay) from my home province and a city a couple hours to the east of where I grew up. Lot of racism there due to both a high indigenous population and the province's federal prison (even back in the 80s, people would refer to Prince Albert as "Indian Town"). I read the guy is in the Prince Albert Sports Hall of Fame and they've already called a meeting as to whether to rescind the honour. But, hey, he got to traumatize a nine-year-old, so it's all worth it.
Just an absolutely disgusting story.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:

Dickhead
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
15 Jun 2023, 10:54am
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Just an absolutely disgusting story.
I read one person's observations that this trans hysteria over sports suggests two not mutually exclusively desires—to examine people's (especially kids') genitals; and to eliminate girls'/women's sports. But tell some more about groomers and shit, huh?

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:

I don't even know what to say. :scared: :meh: X(