Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Re: The Dictator observations thread.

Post by Mimi »

Kory wrote:
05 Jun 2022, 7:12pm
Flex wrote:
05 Jun 2022, 5:03pm
This just in: Kory loves to open mouth kiss social media.
It haunts my dreams and then I wake up sticky.
I laughed

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ ... -1.6523970

These race war assholes sure like to talk big, dress in camo, and strut around and try to intimidate, but throw them in jail for a few months and they're bawl babies in court. I'd probably be a mess, too, but they're the ones acting like Rambo. Ready to die for freedom, but more likely to cry.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Jul 2022, 7:08am
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ ... -1.6523970

These race war assholes sure like to talk big, dress in camo, and strut around and try to intimidate, but throw them in jail for a few months and they're bawl babies in court. I'd probably be a mess, too, but they're the ones acting like Rambo. Ready to die for freedom, but more likely to cry.
The "good guys with guns" would be unable to protect anyone.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

weller259
Pitch Clock Appreciator
Location: He's A Real Nowhere Man, Sitting In His Nowhere Land

Post by weller259 »

I hate guns. They serve one purpose, and that is to kill. Not my thing at all.
I would ban the sale of new guns, there are already more than enough here. I would offer good money for buybacks and have them all destroyed.
No guns, no gun violence.
Its so simple really.

As for the social media plague that has swept the world over, I really think its unhealthy for young people, all social media sites should be prevented from engaging with anyone under the age of 18. No "facebook for kidz" bullshit either.

Then again, I am not a parent which is probably for the best for many reasons, lol.

As for me, I have a presence on social media but its just stuff I check once or twice a day for a few minutes. I don't seem to have the addiction myself but I certainly do understand it. Probably also because while I do have a smartphone, I only use it as a phone, I do not do social media with it, ever. I sure as shit don't want facebook to have my phone number, lol. :twitch:
From what I see there's still a little hope
That's if we don't hang from too much rope

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

weller259 wrote:
20 Jul 2022, 1:37am
I hate guns. They serve one purpose, and that is to kill. Not my thing at all.
I would ban the sale of new guns, there are already more than enough here. I would offer good money for buybacks and have them all destroyed.
No guns, no gun violence.
Its so simple really.

As for the social media plague that has swept the world over, I really think its unhealthy for young people, all social media sites should be prevented from engaging with anyone under the age of 18. No "facebook for kidz" bullshit either.

Then again, I am not a parent which is probably for the best for many reasons, lol.

As for me, I have a presence on social media but its just stuff I check once or twice a day for a few minutes. I don't seem to have the addiction myself but I certainly do understand it. Probably also because while I do have a smartphone, I only use it as a phone, I do not do social media with it, ever. I sure as shit don't want facebook to have my phone number, lol. :twitch:
I can agree happily with all this.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Utah-based apparel company Lions Not Sheep, known for its inflammatory T-shirts that often espouse pro-Second Amendment and pro-Trump messages, has been fined over $200k by the FTC for removing "made in China" labels from it's apparel and replacing them with "made in USA" labels.

https://www.rawstory.com/maga-lions-not ... e-apparel/
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Jesus but my teenage son breaks shit down politically better than any other kid his age.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 8:48pm
Jesus but my teenage son breaks shit down politically better than any other kid his age.
Can he do it without the TikToks and shipping and all that other stuff that made Mark Trail boring?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

For those who deny the horseshoe theory, it is something mighty to behold seeing the right adopt leftist talking points about cops and the FBI. Sure, it's just situational and posturing, but it's still like coming across a unicorn in the wild farting rainbows.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Aug 2022, 11:29am
For those who deny the horseshoe theory, it is something mighty to behold seeing the right adopt leftist talking points about cops and the FBI. Sure, it's just situational and posturing, but it's still like coming across a unicorn in the wild farting rainbows.
It's been... something, I dunno if "amusing" is the right word... to see a bunch of boot-licking law and order conservatives start freaking out about the FBI because their overriding principle has become "anything trump does can't be bad". It's craven, sure, but it's also unbelievably self-debasing. Which I guess is amusing.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
31 Aug 2022, 11:42am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Aug 2022, 11:29am
It's been... something, I dunno if "amusing" is the right word... to see a bunch of boot-licking law and order conservatives start freaking out about the FBI because their overriding principle has become "anything trump does can't be bad". It's craven, sure, but it's also unbelievably self-debasing. Which I guess is amusing.
It reveals the only motivating principle, the one thing that cannot be compromised, is power, and anything that is an impediment is an enemy.

But it's fucking weird seeing the echoes of the late 60s, early 70s, with leftist domestic terrorists declaring war on law agencies, stating that they hate America, embracing cultish organizations, marinating in violent rhetoric and actions. More so, what happened then was symptomatic of and an accelerant to the New Deal consensus; this serves the same role but for neoliberalism. As the saying goes, history doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.