WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Re: The Ripe for Runaway Conspiracy Theory Thread

Post by WestwayKid »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 8:42pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 8:36pm
These bozos need to be more creative with their Kennedy theories. Everyone knows JFK and JFK Jr are dead. We've got bodies. Now, Joe Kennedy Jr. supposedly died in a military crash over the English Channel in World War II, but his body was never found. There's your undead Kennedy, bingbongs.
He was the handsomest. He would also be 106 years old.

When I look at this photo I hear Mayor Quimby in my head.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

WestwayKid wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 10:07am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
These bozos need to be more creative with their Kennedy theories. Everyone knows JFK and JFK Jr are dead. We've got bodies. Now, Joe Kennedy Jr. supposedly died in a military crash over the English Channel in World War II, but his body was never found. There's your undead Kennedy, bingbongs.

And when I hear Mayor Quimby, I think of Mayor Flex. So, Kennedy to Flex in two moves. That is so depressing.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 10:49am
WestwayKid wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 10:07am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

And when I hear Mayor Quimby, I think of Mayor Flex. So, Kennedy to Flex in two moves. That is so depressing.
:cool: :cool: :cool:
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Flex wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 11:12am

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 12:09pm
Flex wrote:

"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 12:36pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Flex wrote:

Where's that old photoshopped pic of Flex with the bog scissors? It used to pop up in google searches.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 1:41pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 12:36pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Flex wrote:

Where's that old photoshopped pic of Flex with the bog scissors? It used to pop up in google searches.
Photoshopped?

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

I learn something new every day. Today I learned that per Michael Flynn, COVID was created by "elitists" in order to defeat Donald Trump.

:huh: :huh: :huh:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 03474.html
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
29 Jan 2022, 6:09pm
I learn something new every day. Today I learned that per Michael Flynn, COVID was created by "elitists" in order to defeat Donald Trump.

Yet it's also just a cold that hardly kills anyone. It reminds me of the left's inconsistency in describing the CIA. It's both an all-powerful, sinister force that manipulates world events with terrifying effectiveness and an incompetent bunch of bumblers who can't even take out Castro.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Jan 2022, 6:45pm
Sparky wrote:

Yet it's also just a cold that hardly kills anyone. It reminds me of the left's inconsistency in describing the CIA. It's both an all-powerful, sinister force that manipulates world events with terrifying effectiveness and an incompetent bunch of bumblers who can't even take out Castro.
I would never underestimate them

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
29 Jan 2022, 6:56pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:

The CIA is fundamentally a bureaucracy. It has remarkable resources and a sinister raise d'etre, but it isn't immune to the usual problems that plague complex bureaucracies (probably more so because of its access to great resources). Thinking it's above it all pushes into Deep State hypothesizing.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Jan 2022, 7:10pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:

The CIA is fundamentally a bureaucracy. It has remarkable resources and a sinister raise d'etre, but it isn't immune to the usual problems that plague complex bureaucracies (probably more so because of its access to great resources). Thinking it's above it all pushes into Deep State hypothesizing.
That's what they want you to think :shifty:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
29 Jan 2022, 7:58pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Jan 2022, 7:10pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:

That's what they want you to think :shifty:
Well, I've been having windex and cashew oil cocktails for several months, so I'm immune.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Sparky wrote:

I'm sure he meant (((elitists))). They always mean (((elitists))).
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
31 Jan 2022, 3:53pm
Sparky wrote:

I'm sure he meant (((elitists))). They always mean (((elitists))).
As in Moshe Elitowitz.