The Ripe for Runaway Conspiracy Theory Thread

Politics and other such topical creams.
Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Re: The Ripe for Runaway Conspiracy Theory Thread

Post by Sparky »

While Oltmann said he was “sick, sick,” he claimed his symptoms were tempered because he was already taking the antibiotic doxycycline as a result of impaling his leg on an arrow in an accident in his brother’s garage weeks previously.

Cue the banjos.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

QAnon Leader Claims Trump Didn't Attend His Arizona Rally But Instead It Was JFK In Disguise

https://secondnexus.com/protzman-trump- ... =gtakinsta

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

revbob wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 1:11pm
QAnon Leader Claims Trump Didn't Attend His Arizona Rally But Instead It Was JFK In Disguise

Hmm, doesn't look too bad for someone who's been dead for 22 years. Must be a zombie.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 1:13pm
revbob wrote:

Hmm, doesn't look too bad for someone who's been dead for 22 years. Must be a zombie.
It'd be better if they thought it was JFK the Hornier, who'd be, I think, 104 years old.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 2:03pm
Sparky wrote:
revbob wrote:

It'd be better if they thought it was JFK the Hornier, who'd be, I think, 104 years old.
I think they do believe it was JFK I - so yeah, if it is him, looking good for 104.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

WestwayKid wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 2:08pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:
revbob wrote:

I think they do believe it was JFK I - so yeah, if it is him, looking good for 104.
Probably still balling like a maniac.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 2:10pm
WestwayKid wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:
revbob wrote:

Probably still balling like a maniac.
One would hope.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

WestwayKid wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:
revbob wrote:

I think I misread the article, I assumed they were referring to JFK Jr because of the rally they had in Dallas a couple of months back where he was supposed to reappear. Wish these loons would make up their minds, I can't keep up with this stuff!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

These bozos need to be more creative with their Kennedy theories. Everyone knows JFK and JFK Jr are dead. We've got bodies. Now, Joe Kennedy Jr. supposedly died in a military crash over the English Channel in World War II, but his body was never found. There's your undead Kennedy, bingbongs.

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 8:36pm
These bozos need to be more creative with their Kennedy theories. Everyone knows JFK and JFK Jr are dead. We've got bodies. Now, Joe Kennedy Jr. supposedly died in a military crash over the English Channel in World War II, but his body was never found. There's your undead Kennedy, bingbongs.
He was the handsomest. He would also be 106 years old.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 8:42pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
He was the handsomest. He would also be 106 years old.

He was the one the old man was grooming to be president. It fell to Jack, the next oldest boy, when Jr. "died." But I think it stands to reason that if his death could be faked, his rate of growth could also be severely slowed. Deep State technology probably has him at a perfect 50 years of age.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Oh please oh please let someone from team Q stumble upon this post and make this their new gospel!

Low Down Low
Unknown Immortal

Post by Low Down Low »

The Cold War ain't what it used to be

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Low Down Low wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 9:44am
The Cold War ain't what it used to be

Translation: It is a global campaign by a foreign power … but the CIA is on it! I'm thinking it's led by JFK Jr., operating under the orders one of RFK's dead kids, or maybe one of Hitler's android clones.

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Sparky wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 9:22pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Oh please oh please let someone from team Q stumble upon this post and make this their new gospel!
You could always leak it somewhere... :mrgreen:
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble