Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Re: JFK Assassaversary Conspiracy Extravaganza

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
tepista wrote:
matedog wrote:Doc, a generally level headed and reasonable guy,
You forgot "jerk" :shifty:
I'm going home. :cry:
Since I had just complimented you in another thread, I couldn't just let that sit.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
tepista wrote:
matedog wrote:Doc, a generally level headed and reasonable guy,
You forgot "jerk" :shifty:
I'm going home. :cry:
Since I had just complimented you in another thread, I couldn't just let that sit.
Compliments are rubber; insults are glue.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

There was an interesting article in The Forward (a Jewy magazine) this week about Jack Ruby's family. I'm too lazy to find the link.

Well, now you all made me feel guilty, so here it is:

http://forward.com/articles/187793/lee- ... tro/?p=all

I think I've told my family's small connection a million times, so I won't bore you with it again.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

JennyB wrote: I think I've told my family's small connection a million times, so I won't bore you with it again.
They owned a discount bullet store in the Jewish section of Dallas?

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

tepista wrote:
JennyB wrote: I think I've told my family's small connection a million times, so I won't bore you with it again.
They owned a discount bullet store in the Jewish section of Dallas?
Yes. And a discount book depository.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

I bet there were some good books in that depository. It can't have just been 6,000 copies of Catcher in the Rye.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Silent Majority wrote:I bet there were some good books in that depository. It can't have just been 6,000 copies of Catcher in the Rye.
:mrgreen:
Got a Rake? Sure!

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

OK, what the fuck is a "book depository"? I've never heard the term used without the context of the Kennedy Assassination. Is it like a library?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:I think I've told my family's small connection a million times, so I won't bore you with it again.
Your family's dual connection to the assassination is very, very cool. I've glommed on to it by repeating the stories to other when the subject comes up.

I won't bother adding crap like the absurd physics of the magic bullet—its remarkable flight thru two bodies, smashing thru bone, and then emerging in pristine condition—or the Newtonian physics of how energy is transmitted when a moving body strikes another—i.e., it continues in the same direction—but will mention the absolute weirdness of Oswald. A guy who is in intelligence and stationed in Japan, defects to the Soviet Union (possibly gives the Soviets the means to shoot down the U2), then defects back without any punishment. He's debriefed for a few hours then sent on his way. Not even a token prison sentence. Then he goes back to publicly agitating for Marxist causes without being harassed by the government in any way. That's kinda strange, especially for the early 60s.

Then, upon being arrested for Kennedy's murder, this supposed hardcore communist gets his chance in front of the cameras and denies it. Has there ever been a political assassin who has abdicated his opportunity to denounce his victim and trumpet the righteousness of his actions? We're to believe that this angry nut Marxist kills the president of the US and then decides it's better to say nothing until he talks to a lawyer. That runs so counter to the norm of assassination. None of this is proof in any way, but rather it's smoke that should indicate that there's fire somewhere.

My gut feeling is similar to Stone's, that Oswald was an American agent and was betrayed and set up (by whom, I dunno). That doesn't make him a hero by any means—if he was a CIA spook, he was undoubtedly into some nasty crap—but I think his claims of being a patsy have an aura of truth to them.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:OK, what the fuck is a "book depository"? I've never heard the term used without the context of the Kennedy Assassination. Is it like a library?
It was a warehouse for textbooks used in the Texas school system, I believe.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:I think I've told my family's small connection a million times, so I won't bore you with it again.
Your family's dual connection to the assassination is very, very cool. I've glommed on to it by repeating the stories to other when the subject comes up.

I won't bother adding crap like the absurd physics of the magic bullet—its remarkable flight thru two bodies, smashing thru bone, and then emerging in pristine condition—or the Newtonian physics of how energy is transmitted when a moving body strikes another—i.e., it continues in the same direction—but will mention the absolute weirdness of Oswald. A guy who is in intelligence and stationed in Japan, defects to the Soviet Union (possibly gives the Soviets the means to shoot down the U2), then defects back without any punishment. He's debriefed for a few hours then sent on his way. Not even a token prison sentence. Then he goes back to publicly agitating for Marxist causes without being harassed by the government in any way. That's kinda strange, especially for the early 60s.

Then, upon being arrested for Kennedy's murder, this supposed hardcore communist gets his chance in front of the cameras and denies it. Has there ever been a political assassin who has abdicated his opportunity to denounce his victim and trumpet the righteousness of his actions? We're to believe that this angry nut Marxist kills the president of the US and then decides it's better to say nothing until he talks to a lawyer. That runs so counter to the norm of assassination. None of this is proof in any way, but rather it's smoke that should indicate that there's fire somewhere.

My gut feeling is similar to Stone's, that Oswald was an American agent and was betrayed and set up (by whom, I dunno). That doesn't make him a hero by any means—if he was a CIA spook, he was undoubtedly into some nasty crap—but I think his claims of being a patsy have an aura of truth to them.
Hey, Oswald was my age when he shot the President. Another signpost of how much I could have achieved by now.

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Silent Majority wrote:Hey, Oswald was my age when he shot the President. Another signpost of how much I could have achieved by now.
I'm older than JFK was when he was elected president, and when RFK and MLK were assassinated. King was only 39—that just astounds me how much he accomplished in such a short time.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
tepista wrote:OK, what the fuck is a "book depository"? I've never heard the term used without the context of the Kennedy Assassination. Is it like a library?
Texas schoolbooks

3+16=no dinosaurs

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Texas schoolbooks

3+16=no dinosaurs
Plus Jesus appointed Reagan president and Thomas Jefferson never lived.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:Hey, Oswald was my age when he shot the President. Another signpost of how much I could have achieved by now.
I'm older than JFK was when he was elected president, and when RFK and MLK were assassinated. King was only 39—that just astounds me how much he accomplished in such a short time.
Wow, had no idea King was so young. There was a serene maturity about the man that suggested anywhere from late thirties to early fifties.

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/