Page 1 of 1

Lucinda on Jonesy’s Jukebox promoting Joe Strummer 001 Box

Posted: 09 Mar 2019, 3:18am
by BR16ADE_R055E
From today...March 8, 2019.


Re: Lucinda on Jonesy’s Jukebox promoting Joe Strummer 001 Box

Posted: 09 Mar 2019, 3:19am
by BR16ADE_R055E
.

Re: Lucinda on Jonesy’s Jukebox promoting Joe Strummer 001 Box

Posted: 09 Mar 2019, 4:32am
by 101Walterton
96C8BEC2-EADC-4106-BA0F-1547666B2FAE.png

Re: Lucinda on Jonesy’s Jukebox promoting Joe Strummer 001 Box

Posted: 09 Mar 2019, 7:47am
by Heston
She doesn't seem to age, must be well into her 50's.

Re: Lucinda on Jonesy’s Jukebox promoting Joe Strummer 001 Box

Posted: 09 Mar 2019, 9:53am
by laxman
Good to see Joe keeping a protective eye out for his wife!

Re: Lucinda on Jonesy’s Jukebox promoting Joe Strummer 001 Box

Posted: 10 Mar 2019, 5:02am
by white man
Sad to hear that little timeline of his death. At least he got out of doing the weekly shop before he died. Small mercies. :meh:

Re: Lucinda on Jonesy’s Jukebox promoting Joe Strummer 001 Box

Posted: 15 Mar 2019, 1:20pm
by Marky Dread
Heston wrote:
09 Mar 2019, 7:47am
She doesn't seem to age, must be well into her 50's.
Two months older than me. Lucinda is 54 and looks amazing. I am 54 and look like Nosferatu.

Re: Lucinda on Jonesy’s Jukebox promoting Joe Strummer 001 Box

Posted: 15 Mar 2019, 1:21pm
by Marky Dread
101Walterton wrote:
09 Mar 2019, 4:32am
96C8BEC2-EADC-4106-BA0F-1547666B2FAE.png
Is that Steve Jones or Casey Jones?

Re: Lucinda on Jonesy’s Jukebox promoting Joe Strummer 001 Box

Posted: 15 Mar 2019, 1:26pm
by Silent Majority
Marky Dread wrote:
15 Mar 2019, 1:20pm
Heston wrote:
09 Mar 2019, 7:47am
She doesn't seem to age, must be well into her 50's.
Two months older than me. Lucinda is 54 and looks amazing. I am 54 and look like Nosferatu.
You should write a punk song about aging with Nosferatu as the title and chorus.

Re: Lucinda on Jonesy’s Jukebox promoting Joe Strummer 001 Box

Posted: 15 Mar 2019, 1:33pm
by Marky Dread
Silent Majority wrote:
15 Mar 2019, 1:26pm
Marky Dread wrote:
15 Mar 2019, 1:20pm
Heston wrote:
09 Mar 2019, 7:47am
She doesn't seem to age, must be well into her 50's.
Two months older than me. Lucinda is 54 and looks amazing. I am 54 and look like Nosferatu.
You should write a punk song about aging with Nosferatu as the title and chorus.
I would feel like I was ripping off Bauhaus. ;)

Re: Lucinda on Jonesy’s Jukebox promoting Joe Strummer 001 Box

Posted: 15 Mar 2019, 2:34pm
by 101Walterton
Marky Dread wrote:
15 Mar 2019, 1:21pm
101Walterton wrote:
09 Mar 2019, 4:32am
96C8BEC2-EADC-4106-BA0F-1547666B2FAE.png
Is that Steve Jones or Casey Jones?
Steaming and a rolling, Steve was always the least stylish Pistol.

Re: Lucinda on Jonesy’s Jukebox promoting Joe Strummer 001 Box

Posted: 15 Mar 2019, 6:15pm
by gkbill
101Walterton wrote:
15 Mar 2019, 2:34pm
Marky Dread wrote:
15 Mar 2019, 1:21pm
101Walterton wrote:
09 Mar 2019, 4:32am
96C8BEC2-EADC-4106-BA0F-1547666B2FAE.png
Is that Steve Jones or Casey Jones?
Steaming and a rolling, Steve was always the least stylish Pistol.
Hello,

I think Paul Cook was the least stylish. Didn't Steve claim the hanky on the head thing - or do you mean he was the least successfully stylish?

Re: Lucinda on Jonesy’s Jukebox promoting Joe Strummer 001 Box

Posted: 15 Mar 2019, 6:17pm
by 101Walterton
gkbill wrote:
15 Mar 2019, 6:15pm
101Walterton wrote:
15 Mar 2019, 2:34pm
Marky Dread wrote:
15 Mar 2019, 1:21pm
101Walterton wrote:
09 Mar 2019, 4:32am
96C8BEC2-EADC-4106-BA0F-1547666B2FAE.png
Is that Steve Jones or Casey Jones?
Steaming and a rolling, Steve was always the least stylish Pistol.
Hello,

I think Paul Cook was the least stylish. Didn't Steve claim the hanky on the head thing - or do you mean he was the least successfully stylish?
Yeah that! Steve always looked half arsed punk

Re: Lucinda on Jonesy’s Jukebox promoting Joe Strummer 001 Box

Posted: 21 Mar 2019, 6:24am
by rudebhoy
Steve Jones has got to be about the worst interviewer ever. I gave up after about 10 minutes, I couldn't take any more of him prattling on about the weather.