Shirts?

Joe Strummer discussion forum. Latino Rockabilly War, Mescaleros and more!
FSLN
Corner Soul

Shirts?

Post by FSLN »

Anybody know where I can get an "Ignore Alien Orders" or a Global A Go-Go shirt? I really didn't think they be this hard to find. Thanks.

dstrummer
Corner Soul

Re: Shirts?

Post by dstrummer »

ignore alien orders tshirts are often for sale on eBay. Just search for Joe Strummer or The Clash and you will find one. I haven't seen any Global a Go Go tshirts for sale. If you are really into getting one, its pretty easy to make one yourself. You can scan the album cover, get a copy of a Joe photo that you want on the shirt, and there are a number of web sites where you can upload the files to create a custom t-shirt for about $20.

Good luck.

Peace
Let Fury Have the Hour

Jock
Corner Soul

Post by Jock »

You could try me, I also donate to Strummerville from every purchase,

http://www.myspace.com/clashicalthreads

fugazifan
Corner Soul

Post by fugazifan »

Hey Jock, How does one go about ordering one? Do I need to join myspace? Do you ship to the US?

rcs
Unknown Immortal

Post by rcs »

Jock wrote:You could try me, I also donate to Strummerville from every purchase,
he's right, you know... good man, that jock
If you don't hate the Clash, you don't love them enough - Olaf

Jock
Corner Soul

Post by Jock »

Easy to order just send me a PM and I'll send my e mail, shirts are £10 EU £11 U, plus a donation to Strummerville, all you have to do is let me know your size in inches as some of our shirts over here are a bit smaller than those in the US, colour and design etc, payment is by paypal.

fugazifan
Corner Soul

Post by fugazifan »

I just wanna sing the praises of Jock's work, if I may. I just got a Christmas gift to myself in the form of Clash shirt. The man's an artist plus his heart is obviously in the right place. You should check him out. You won't be disappointed.

Jock
Corner Soul

Post by Jock »

Thanks for the kudos Pete, things have been very quiet of late, all relative to the the credit crunch possibly,
therefor my contribution to Strummerville has not been as much as usual. Still I hope to rectify that at the
Brighton Strummerville Tribute.