ISO photo: Joe at the typewriter.

Joe Strummer discussion forum. Latino Rockabilly War, Mescaleros and more!
Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Re: ISO photo: Joe at the typewriter.

Post by Marky Dread »

BR16ADE_R055E wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:It's the one by rex collections called The Sex Pistols mainly a collection of photos from 1976 to 1996.
I have that one...it was released a few years ago. I was imagining you had found an older Pistols book.
I have them all I think but that one went missing my favourite is the Paul Burgess one called Satellite, and the Sex Pistols File, The Fred and Judy Vermorel book which was taken from many interviews is cool too.

John's No Blacks, No Irish, No Dogs and Glen's I Was a teenage Sex Pistol I have in hardback and they are both great.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

jeffslate
Dirty Punk

Post by jeffslate »

Yeah, I've got most of these as well. Lydon's book is great. And I even have the Weller A Thousand Things. But I want that limited edition Gruen book to fill things out. ;)

BR16ADE_R055E
Unknown Immortal

Post by BR16ADE_R055E »

Marky Dread wrote:
BR16ADE_R055E wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:It's the one by rex collections called The Sex Pistols mainly a collection of photos from 1976 to 1996.
I have that one...it was released a few years ago. I was imagining you had found an older Pistols book.
I have them all I think but that one went missing my favourite is the Paul Burgess one called Satellite, and the Sex Pistols File, The Fred and Judy Vermorel book which was taken from many interviews is cool too.
I have the Satellite book, the original hardback version, but without the CD-ROM and the Sex Pistols File. I borrowed the Vermorel book from the library a long time ago. Glen's book is great, and I've only read parts of JL's book.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

BR16ADE_R055E wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
BR16ADE_R055E wrote:
I have the Satellite book, the original hardback version, but without the CD-ROM and the Sex Pistols File. I borrowed the Vermorel book from the library a long time ago. Glen's book is great, and I've only read parts of JL's book.
Mines hardback also I have the cd rom can copy it for you if you want.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

BR16ADE_R055E
Unknown Immortal

Post by BR16ADE_R055E »

Marky Dread wrote:
BR16ADE_R055E wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
BR16ADE_R055E wrote:
Hey, that would be cool.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

BR16ADE_R055E wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
BR16ADE_R055E wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
BR16ADE_R055E wrote: I have that one...it was released a few years ago. I was imagining you had found an older Pistols book.
Hey, that would be cool.
OK it's done mate PM your adress and i'll post it out to you.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Post by Guest »

i think this picture was used on the cover of nme for an interview with joe in it, i still have my copy in the attic, it was taken on the rooftop of Joes flat in ladbroke grove, i belive paul du noyer took this photo.

jeffslate
Dirty Punk

Post by jeffslate »

Really? Wow! I actually know Paul. I will email him. LMK if you find the NME!