Save the Date: EET Week 2021

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Re: Save the Date: EET Week 2021

Post by Marky Dread »

matedog wrote:
21 Jun 2021, 12:13am
For those not present, I played some for my three year old. For Dictator, she covered her ears. Various selections got thumbs down except North and South. I’m fairly proud of her.
So Heston says Cut the Crap has some of Joe's best vocal performances and Andrew's daughter chose the one song that Nick sings. :mrgreen:

Love the clip of her singing "Bankrobber" thanks for sharing that mate. :approve:

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

Marky Dread wrote:
21 Jun 2021, 6:39am
matedog wrote:
For those not present, I played some for my three year old. For Dictator, she covered her ears. Various selections got thumbs down except North and South. I’m fairly proud of her.
So Heston says Cut the Crap has some of Joe's best vocal performances and Andrew's daughter chose the one song that Nick sings. :mrgreen:
More of a duet than a Nick vocal I'd say. They sing in unison for most of the song except for the passages Joe sings alone..."There's gonna be a killing etc."
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

I'm so sorry I missed the listening party. The Sparks movie ended up being about three hours long (highly recommend!), and then by the time I got home, I had to get ready to meet up with a friend for dinner.

My punishment shall be listening to Fingerpoppin' on a continuous loop for 24 hours.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

JennyB wrote:
21 Jun 2021, 9:58am
I'm so sorry I missed the listening party. The Sparks movie ended up being about three hours long (highly recommend!), and then by the time I got home, I had to get ready to meet up with a friend for dinner.

My punishment shall be listening to Fingerpoppin' on a continuous loop for 24 hours.
It's been an absolute privilege and pleasure to have known you. ;)

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Marky Dread wrote:
21 Jun 2021, 10:05am
JennyB wrote:
21 Jun 2021, 9:58am

It's been an absolute privilege and pleasure to have known you. ;)
:mrgreen:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Heston wrote:
21 Jun 2021, 7:46am
Marky Dread wrote:
21 Jun 2021, 6:39am
matedog wrote:
More of a duet than a Nick vocal I'd say. They sing in unison for most of the song except for the passages Joe sings alone..."There's gonna be a killing etc."
Duet for sure although Joe sounds like he is shadowing Nick in the verse. Nick is a bit louder in the mix. Still point taken. One of the three really good tracks on the record for me.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia