Denmark 1981

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
white man
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1415
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:12pm
Location: Penshaw Manor

Re: Denmark 1981

Post by white man »

Thanks Marky
Early Xmas present !

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 37054
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: Denmark 1981

Post by Heston »

Will grab this tomorrow mate...thanks in advance. :approve:
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 51531
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Denmark 1981

Post by Marky Dread »

Heston wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 3:27pm
Will grab this tomorrow mate...thanks in advance. :approve:
Will you still love me tomorrow?
Tomorrow never knows!
Tomorrow's just another day...
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 37054
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: Denmark 1981

Post by Heston »

Marky Dread wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 3:33pm
Heston wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 3:27pm
Will grab this tomorrow mate...thanks in advance. :approve:
Will you still love me tomorrow?
Tomorrow never knows!
Tomorrow's just another day...
I'm in NZ, I already have it. ;)
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 51531
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Denmark 1981

Post by Marky Dread »

Heston wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 3:35pm
Marky Dread wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 3:33pm
Heston wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 3:27pm
Will grab this tomorrow mate...thanks in advance. :approve:
Will you still love me tomorrow?
Tomorrow never knows!
Tomorrow's just another day...
I'm in NZ, I already have it. ;)
101 is back! :approve:
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks
Posts: 55125
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!

Re: Denmark 1981

Post by Wolter »

Marky Dread wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 4:22pm
Heston wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 3:35pm
Marky Dread wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 3:33pm
Heston wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 3:27pm
Will grab this tomorrow mate...thanks in advance. :approve:
Will you still love me tomorrow?
Tomorrow never knows!
Tomorrow's just another day...
I'm in NZ, I already have it. ;)
101 is back! :approve:
That’s a hell of a remaster.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 51531
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Denmark 1981

Post by Marky Dread »

Wolter wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 5:51pm
Marky Dread wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 4:22pm
Heston wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 3:35pm
Marky Dread wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 3:33pm
Heston wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 3:27pm
Will grab this tomorrow mate...thanks in advance. :approve:
Will you still love me tomorrow?
Tomorrow never knows!
Tomorrow's just another day...
I'm in NZ, I already have it. ;)
101 is back! :approve:
That’s a hell of a remaster.
😎👌
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1788
Joined: 07 Jul 2008, 7:56am
Location: Dundee Scotland

Re: Denmark 1981

Post by dave202 »

Thanks Marky.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 51531
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Denmark 1981

Post by Marky Dread »

dave202 wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 5:48am
Thanks Marky.
👍
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

sonnyburnit
Junco Partner
Posts: 388
Joined: 16 Aug 2008, 9:58am

Re: Denmark 1981

Post by sonnyburnit »

From the mountain valley to the deep blue sea
The word is heard as told by Marky D
He don't sing he brings, much delight
Like a star shinin’ bright in the darkest night
If you are cold, he’ll bring you heat
Like he brought the whole world his funky treats
Mysterious and serious he ain't no joke
Fire from the depths of hell AND YOU CAN SMELL THE SMOKE!

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 51531
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Denmark 1981

Post by Marky Dread »

sonnyburnit wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 9:20pm
From the mountain valley to the deep blue sea
The word is heard as told by Marky D
He don't sing he brings, much delight
Like a star shinin’ bright in the darkest night
If you are cold, he’ll bring you heat
Like he brought the whole world his funky treats
Mysterious and serious he ain't no joke
Fire from the depths of hell AND YOU CAN SMELL THE SMOKE!
😎😎😎😎 Cheers sonnyb. 👌👍
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

appleseed1
User avatar
Dirty Punk
Posts: 120
Joined: 04 Jul 2016, 3:08pm

Re: Denmark 1981

Post by appleseed1 »

Marky Dread wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 9:25am
Another remaster.
https://mega.nz/file/R8R21RbS#x4vW6qQVB ... kl9ODpxY8Y
Thank you, Marky! I'll be listening to this tomorrow ASAP. Cannot wait!

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 51531
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Denmark 1981

Post by Marky Dread »

appleseed1 wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 5:35pm
Marky Dread wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 9:25am
Another remaster.
https://mega.nz/file/R8R21RbS#x4vW6qQVB ... kl9ODpxY8Y
Thank you, Marky! I'll be listening to this tomorrow ASAP. Cannot wait!
Cheers.👍
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Post Reply