Rat Patrol From Hell W10

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
crashtheparty
Corner Soul
Posts: 20
Joined: 09 Sep 2019, 4:06pm

Re: Rat Patrol From Hell W10

Post by crashtheparty »

101Walterton wrote:
26 Aug 2020, 6:08pm
crashtheparty wrote:
26 Aug 2020, 6:04pm
101Walterton wrote:
26 Aug 2020, 5:45pm
crashtheparty wrote:
26 Aug 2020, 5:22pm
101Walterton wrote:
26 Aug 2020, 5:16pm


Try putting it on your phone- worked for me
I get this message. Are you all subscribed to listen to the remasters?

Thanks for trying to help a gal out!
Have you downloaded the Mega App?
I also downloaded an all called ‘Unzip’ which we works
Thanks, I’ll try that. I’ve downloaded Mega app. I clicked on a remaster link opened the app, it’s there in app cloud bit, but can’t see how I actually open it to play once it’s downloaded in the Mega App? Sorry to clog up the thread with technical issues...
I e just been through this so I know it is frustrating. Try that Unzip app
Right, I got the Unzip app which downloaded them but it wants me to pay to unlock or do a free trial. I clicked free trial which lasted ten seconds and said the free trial was over :lol: do you pay for the app or what do you do to listen to them once they’re unzipped?

gkbill
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 2142
Joined: 23 Jun 2008, 9:21pm

Re: Rat Patrol From Hell W10

Post by gkbill »

crashtheparty wrote:
26 Aug 2020, 6:16pm
101Walterton wrote:
26 Aug 2020, 6:08pm
crashtheparty wrote:
26 Aug 2020, 6:04pm
101Walterton wrote:
26 Aug 2020, 5:45pm
crashtheparty wrote:
26 Aug 2020, 5:22pm


I get this message. Are you all subscribed to listen to the remasters?

Thanks for trying to help a gal out!
Have you downloaded the Mega App?
I also downloaded an all called ‘Unzip’ which we works
Thanks, I’ll try that. I’ve downloaded Mega app. I clicked on a remaster link opened the app, it’s there in app cloud bit, but can’t see how I actually open it to play once it’s downloaded in the Mega App? Sorry to clog up the thread with technical issues...
I e just been through this so I know it is frustrating. Try that Unzip app
Right, I got the Unzip app which downloaded them but it wants me to pay to unlock or do a free trial. I clicked free trial which lasted ten seconds and said the free trial was over :lol: do you pay for the app or what do you do to listen to them once they’re unzipped?
Hello,

I use RAR Opener and it's very good (might be a Windows product - I'm not sure).

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 9685
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: Rat Patrol From Hell W10

Post by Inder »

On a Mac, use Keka to unzip or unrar the files (https://www.keka.io/en/), then play them through VLC (https://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-macosx.html) or Apple Music.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Rat Patrol From Hell W10

Post by 101Walterton »

crashtheparty wrote:
26 Aug 2020, 6:16pm
101Walterton wrote:
26 Aug 2020, 6:08pm
crashtheparty wrote:
26 Aug 2020, 6:04pm
101Walterton wrote:
26 Aug 2020, 5:45pm
crashtheparty wrote:
26 Aug 2020, 5:22pm


I get this message. Are you all subscribed to listen to the remasters?

Thanks for trying to help a gal out!
Have you downloaded the Mega App?
I also downloaded an all called ‘Unzip’ which we works
Thanks, I’ll try that. I’ve downloaded Mega app. I clicked on a remaster link opened the app, it’s there in app cloud bit, but can’t see how I actually open it to play once it’s downloaded in the Mega App? Sorry to clog up the thread with technical issues...
I e just been through this so I know it is frustrating. Try that Unzip app
Right, I got the Unzip app which downloaded them but it wants me to pay to unlock or do a free trial. I clicked free trial which lasted ten seconds and said the free trial was over :lol: do you pay for the app or what do you do to listen to them once they’re unzipped?
No I don’t pay ( as far as I know). Is it a light blue square with a white zip going down the middle.

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 53674
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!

Re: Rat Patrol From Hell W10

Post by Wolter »

Inder wrote:
26 Aug 2020, 7:20pm
On a Mac, use Keka to unzip or unrar the files (https://www.keka.io/en/), then play them through VLC (https://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-macosx.html) or Apple Music.
I mostly just use Unarchiver and yeah, VLC.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

crashtheparty
Corner Soul
Posts: 20
Joined: 09 Sep 2019, 4:06pm

Re: Rat Patrol From Hell W10

Post by crashtheparty »

Wolter wrote:
26 Aug 2020, 9:53pm
Inder wrote:
26 Aug 2020, 7:20pm
On a Mac, use Keka to unzip or unrar the files (https://www.keka.io/en/), then play them through VLC (https://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-macosx.html) or Apple Music.
I mostly just use Unarchiver and yeah, VLC.
Thanks I’ll give it a go and fingers crossed otherwise I’m giving up!

Post Reply