The New Testament

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
FarawayTowns
Bang Ice Geezer

Re: The New Testament

Post by FarawayTowns »

Legion63 wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 5:52pm
Many thanks mate. Yes love Theatre Of Hate. Have followed Brandon for decades, be it SoD, ToH and the recent Pack (reunion kind of). Still put on a great show and still writing good stuff, even if it’s not a patch on their heyday. Thanks again.
After The Clash TOH are also one of my favourite bands. One of the best gigs I saw was TOH with Duffy on the Westworld tour. One of my favourite gigs of recent past was seeing The Pack. Real old school atmosphere at the gig.

laxman
Unknown Immortal

Post by laxman »

FarawayTowns wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 6:35pm
Legion63 wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 5:52pm
Many thanks mate. Yes love Theatre Of Hate. Have followed Brandon for decades, be it SoD, ToH and the recent Pack (reunion kind of). Still put on a great show and still writing good stuff, even if it’s not a patch on their heyday. Thanks again.
After The Clash TOH are also one of my favourite bands. One of the best gigs I saw was TOH with Duffy on the Westworld tour. One of my favourite gigs of recent past was seeing The Pack. Real old school atmosphere at the gig.
I saw ToH just before the Pack reunion tour. Great stuff.

Legion63
Corner Soul

Post by Legion63 »

Get yourselves to the annual Westworld Weekend - will be in about its 18th year in May. Always took place in Crewe but Wolverhampton this year (obviously postponed from last year). It’s a great weekend - plenty of laughs and great music.

FarawayTowns
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by FarawayTowns »

Just watched The Hop video. Imo it really captures TOH and the era it was made. Just a shame that a better quality copy hasn't surfaced. I believe it was filmed in the Zig Zag club in W9 just off Elgin Avenue which returns us nicely to The Clash.

JChampion
Sightsee MC

Post by JChampion »

I hate to be a begger but...
I missed this and the links have expired. Anyone that could help, your kindness would be greatly appreciated.