Clash II Book: Mohawk Info Needed

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Re: Clash II Book: Mohawk Info Needed

Post by matedog »

KCportland wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 3:10pm
Marky Dread wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 1:34pm
Knight150 wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 1:12pm
Seen this before always wanted to say something but now I have some sad news.

Peter Mortiboy went on to be an engineer, a keen diver but always a rebel.

He died around the 12th of September 20 age 55.

Rest in peace my friend you will be missed.
Sad news indeed. R.I.P.
A secret punk icon. R. I. P. indeed. Mohawk Revenge forever
Cool story, RIP.

Ralph, I don't remember reading about him in your book. Did you get any info or a chance to chat with him?
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Chairman Ralph
Long Time Jerk

Post by Chairman Ralph »

Cool story, RIP.

Ralph, I don't remember reading about him in your book. Did you get any info or a chance to chat with him?
He gets two paragraphs on p. 106, actually, when we explain the artistic inspiration behind the Mohawk's Revenge merchandising and T-shirt artwork. I just checked my copy to make sure, but I remember us putting in there, so glad he made the final cut.

I think Mark and I made some stabs at trying to find him, but they didn't really lead anywhere, and we had a lot of bigger fish to fry, so...alas, we had to let it go. It would have been cool to get a quote or two from him, no doubt about it.

vrouwenverwarmer
Dirty Punk

Post by vrouwenverwarmer »

Attachments
1CAC2FE2-716C-4FD0-842C-5820A21427F2.jpeg