The Marky Dread Projects

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Re: The Marky Dread Projects

Post by Heston »

Joe Strummer B-sides, Rarities and Live Cuts

http://www.filefactory.com/file/kg27aj1 ... 20Cuts.rar
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Silent Majority wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 7:58am
Marky Dread wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 6:13am
Silent Majority wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 5:11am
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Heston was very graceful in helping out imo
I agree and I was agreeing with you mate. I had already uploaded stuff myself also. But some people come here for 5 minutes and do nothing but want before even saying hello and contributing in some small way. I'm always happy to share as is obvious but a little patience and respect ain't much to ask.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Heston

Post by Heston »

Marky Dread wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 12:14pm
Silent Majority wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I agree and I was agreeing with you mate. I had already uploaded stuff myself also. But some people come here for 5 minutes and do nothing but want before even saying hello and contributing in some small way. I'm always happy to share as is obvious but a little patience and respect ain't much to ask.
I'd like to think the rolling eyes were an accident or something lost in translation. The guy was otherwise polite, and I offered to upload the comp.
Last edited by Heston on 21 Oct 2020, 12:32pm, edited 1 time in total.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Heston wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 12:29pm
Marky Dread wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
I'd like to think the rolling eyes were an accident or something lost in translation.
Yes I took it he was rolling the eyes at himself for asking.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

TrashCityRocker
Dirty Punk

Post by TrashCityRocker »

Marky Dread wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 12:32pm
Heston wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
I'd like to think the rolling eyes were an accident or something lost in translation.
@marky Yup! That’s exactly why I used the little emoji. I didn’t mean to patronize/offend anyone, sorry if it came out like that.
@heston Thank you very much for uploading the file, Hope you have a very wonderful day.

btw have you guys checked out the new live album released by The Clash. “Stay Free Live In New York 1979” it’s one of the palladium shows, probably the 20th. It was released yesterday, the bootlegs have been around for a long time, but to have it officially released is cool too. Sorry if I’m going off topic lol

Heston

Post by Heston »

TrashCityRocker wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 1:27pm
Marky Dread wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 12:32pm
Heston wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:

@marky Yup! That’s exactly why I used the little emoji. I didn’t mean to patronize/offend anyone, sorry if it came out like that.
@heston Thank you very much for uploading the file, Hope you have a very wonderful day.

btw have you guys checked out the new live album released by The Clash. “Stay Free Live In New York 1979” it’s one of the palladium shows, probably the 20th. It was released yesterday, the bootlegs have been around for a long time, but to have it officially released is cool too. Sorry if I’m going off topic lol
No problem mate, it's all good.