Mick Jones – Working Class?

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
white man
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Re: Mick Jones – Working Class?

Post by white man »

Marky Dread wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 11:30am
white man wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 7:48am
Low Down Low wrote:
22 Mar 2019, 7:08pm
There’s a Frankie Boyle joke about class i can’t locate on the web but is along the lines that the best way to understand class is through the “sport” of fox hunting. If you see a fox in the garden, the upper class will jump on their horses and chase it, the middle class will get their kids out to take pictures and send them to Blue Peter while the lower class will beat it to death with a shovel and use it to make soup.
Wahey, i'm middle class.
Only because i don't like the taste of fox, mind you.
Frankie Boyle is a twat. He wouldn't know a working class person if they beat him over the head with a shovel.
I bet he could suck the life out of the best party you've ever attended. I reckon he would have been a nightmare during his alko days. FB that is, not MJ :mrgreen:

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

white man wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 11:42am
Marky Dread wrote:
white man wrote:
Low Down Low wrote:
There’s a Frankie Boyle joke about class i can’t locate on the web but is along the lines that the best way to understand class is through the “sport” of fox hunting. If you see a fox in the garden, the upper class will jump on their horses and chase it, the middle class will get their kids out to take pictures and send them to Blue Peter while the lower class will beat it to death with a shovel and use it to make soup.
Wahey, i'm middle class.
Frankie Boyle is a twat. He wouldn't know a working class person if they beat him over the head with a shovel.
I bet he could suck the life out of the best party you've ever attended. I reckon he would have been a nightmare during his alko days. FB that is, not MJ :mrgreen:
Like a death a birthday party
You ruin all the fun
Like a sucked and spat-our Smartie
You're no use to anyone

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

deny
Long Time Jerk

Post by deny »

white man wrote:
Low Down Low wrote:
Wahey, i'm middle class.
I'm upper middle class because I chase foxes but i don't have a horse :mrgreen:
Joining the Street Parade

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

deny wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 12:19pm
white man wrote:
Low Down Low wrote:
Wahey, i'm middle class.
I'm upper middle class because I chase foxes but i don't have a horse :mrgreen:
I am working class because it's bloody hard work chasing all the scum off my land.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

Marky Dread wrote:
white man wrote:
Low Down Low wrote:
Wahey, i'm middle class.
Which they often do
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Silent Majority wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 2:04pm
Marky Dread wrote:
white man wrote:
Low Down Low wrote:
Wahey, i'm middle class.
Which they often do
Not often enough or so it would seem.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia