EET Week is coming...6/10/19-6/14/19

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Re: EET Week is coming...6/10/19-6/14/19

Post by WestwayKid »

Inder wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 6:20pm
The Cut the Crap CD reissue (which must have been remastered because it doesn't sound like ass — I mean, it does sound like ass, but for different reasons) at maximum volume on a decent set of headphones is actually OK. Maybe Bernie's biggest mistake was not slapping a PLAY LOUD sticker on the front.
It's interesting that someone decided to reissue it when so many good records remain out of print.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

WestwayKid wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 7:09pm
Inder wrote:
The Cut the Crap CD reissue (which must have been remastered because it doesn't sound like ass — I mean, it does sound like ass, but for different reasons) at maximum volume on a decent set of headphones is actually OK. Maybe Bernie's biggest mistake was not slapping a PLAY LOUD sticker on the front.
It's interesting that someone decided to reissue it when so many good records remain out of print.
I blame us for all this recent CTC interest in the world.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 7:36pm
WestwayKid wrote:
Inder wrote:
I have been defiantly steadfast in resisting any of this revisionism / quasi-rehabilitation. This is how you get Hitler clones, people!
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

BitterTom
Unknown Immortal

Post by BitterTom »

We Are The Clash has potential. Ignoring the chainsaw sounding guitar and naff chorus, the verses aren't that bad.

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 7:40pm
Kory wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 7:36pm
WestwayKid wrote:
Inder wrote:
I have been defiantly steadfast in resisting any of this revisionism / quasi-rehabilitation. This is how you get Hitler clones, people!
Yup. You can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear! :mrgreen:
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble