Boris

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Re: Boris

Post by dave202 »

NoMoreHugh wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 5:20am
Low Down Low wrote:
05 Jan 2020, 9:30pm
As i recall joe was one of first to call blair out for the fraud he was but got a bit suckered by the bojo buffoonery. He wasnt the only one. The boys on have i got news for you got royally taken inas well. Nobodys perfect.
That buffoonery has got him where he is today. It’s used as a great distraction from his mess ups it’s a magician’s sleight of hand to take us away from the issues and failures. His trick is to enlighten the public to his foolishness and yes he plays the game very well and while we are all led along with this clown and entertainment by the circus we don’t notice how everyone else has to clean up his mess that he leaves behind him.
For example, take the cycle routes through London that was hailed as a massive success laughable really. Boris cleverly and foolishly fumbled and bumbled his way past the critics and doubters and when he is with his supports you see a change in himself a statesman who has a direct message and a self-publicist with a direct message to all his minions.
Different story if you ask the drivers that are stuck in standstill of traffic who sit there looking at the blocked off unused roads they want to use. Not a cyclist in sight but cyclist weaving through the stand still of cars and using the car routes themselves because it’s a direct route rather than the long distance routes the cyclists would otherwise have to use. He wins the cyclists over by allowing them to cycle where they like so of course they will always be in support of it but it would be a different story if they were restricted to cycle routes only. He’s not silly is he
Traffic with running engines at a standing still does not really reduce pollution. So, business takes longer adding to the cost to you and me all because of an idea that was bull dozed in to make one person look good and show his worth as a mayor.
Next time you walk through the city have a look at the cycles ports that you can rent out a bike to use well I had a look in the summer and not one rented bike was used on a lovely sunny day ,why because no one wants to use them.
So personally, I don’t think this smiling waving politician has succeeded any of what he calls victories and successes I see him a typical clockwork orange
Brexit will hopefully not turn out to be another bicycle crash
But was't his garden bridge a lovely success. Oops, no, it wasn't but cost a lot of money for nothing.

NoMoreHugh
Long Time Jerk
Location: Home is a black leather jacket fitting sweetly to my brain

Post by NoMoreHugh »

dave202 wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 2:05pm
NoMoreHugh wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 5:20am
Low Down Low wrote:
05 Jan 2020, 9:30pm
As i recall joe was one of first to call blair out for the fraud he was but got a bit suckered by the bojo buffoonery. He wasnt the only one. The boys on have i got news for you got royally taken inas well. Nobodys perfect.
That buffoonery has got him where he is today. It’s used as a great distraction from his mess ups it’s a magician’s sleight of hand to take us away from the issues and failures. His trick is to enlighten the public to his foolishness and yes he plays the game very well and while we are all led along with this clown and entertainment by the circus we don’t notice how everyone else has to clean up his mess that he leaves behind him.
For example, take the cycle routes through London that was hailed as a massive success laughable really. Boris cleverly and foolishly fumbled and bumbled his way past the critics and doubters and when he is with his supports you see a change in himself a statesman who has a direct message and a self-publicist with a direct message to all his minions.
Different story if you ask the drivers that are stuck in standstill of traffic who sit there looking at the blocked off unused roads they want to use. Not a cyclist in sight but cyclist weaving through the stand still of cars and using the car routes themselves because it’s a direct route rather than the long distance routes the cyclists would otherwise have to use. He wins the cyclists over by allowing them to cycle where they like so of course they will always be in support of it but it would be a different story if they were restricted to cycle routes only. He’s not silly is he
Traffic with running engines at a standing still does not really reduce pollution. So, business takes longer adding to the cost to you and me all because of an idea that was bull dozed in to make one person look good and show his worth as a mayor.
Next time you walk through the city have a look at the cycles ports that you can rent out a bike to use well I had a look in the summer and not one rented bike was used on a lovely sunny day ,why because no one wants to use them.
So personally, I don’t think this smiling waving politician has succeeded any of what he calls victories and successes I see him a typical clockwork orange
Brexit will hopefully not turn out to be another bicycle crash
But was't his garden bridge a lovely success. Oops, no, it wasn't but cost a lot of money for nothing.
The garden bridge is another great example 200 million was a price put on that

but not as much as the 90 billion estimated for his Boris Island but once again he bumbled and fumbled past all the advisors ignoring how Gatwick or Heathrow could cater for all the needs at a fraction of the cost but then again if he listened he would get no credit.

In a way with him being the Prime Minister now is probably a good thing as he wont be so desperate to try and make a name for himself

Actually when you think about it him saying hes a clash fan doesn't sound such a bad thing now

mcintyrepoet
Dirty Punk

Post by mcintyrepoet »

No more Hugh, no more! A good thing he's PM!! I don't care if Trump's mate listened to Mensforth Hill on rotation on his Mustique holiday, Boris Johnson is a morally bankrupt piece of shit.