Vince's book

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Vince's book

Post by Heston »

Does anyone have an online version I can read? I'm sure someone uploaded it before but I can't find it on my laptop. I lent the book out years ago and never got it back. I've tried the search feature on here but it is still playing up for me. Thanks.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Re: Vince's book

Post by Kory »

Heston wrote:
03 Mar 2020, 2:22pm
Does anyone have an online version I can read? I'm sure someone uploaded it before but I can't find it on my laptop. I lent the book out years ago and never got it back. I've tried the search feature on here but it is still playing up for me. Thanks.
I might still have a copy at home, I can check when I get there in 8 hours unless somebody beats me to it (which seems likely, given the time frame).
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Heston wrote:
Sorry John I've only got the physical copy. If you have no joy getting an upload I'll happily send you mine for another read.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Heston wrote:
Here ya go, chum ............. p: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m2ngv47kru52g ... l.pdf?dl=0
"Grab some wood, bub.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Mar 2020, 3:39pm
Heston wrote:
Here ya go, chum ............. p: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m2ngv47kru52g ... l.pdf?dl=0
Once again, I'm Bucky rather than Cap.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
03 Mar 2020, 5:20pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Heston wrote:
Once again, I'm Bucky rather than Cap.
Tough rocks about your arm, Commie.

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Heston wrote:
Cheers Doc, you're a gentleman and a scholar. Hopefully it's the revised edition where he threatens to slit your throat at the end.

And thanks to everyone else for their offers of help.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Heston wrote:
03 Mar 2020, 7:12pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Heston wrote:
Cheers Doc, you're a gentleman and a scholar.
A dirty lie on both counts!
Hopefully it's the revised edition where he threatens to slit your throat at the end.
*le sigh*

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Mar 2020, 7:26pm
Heston wrote:
03 Mar 2020, 7:12pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Heston wrote:
Cheers Doc, you're a gentleman and a scholar.
A dirty lie on both counts!
Hopefully it's the revised edition where he threatens to slit your throat at the end.
*le sigh*
I can never change my avatar.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"