Searching for Clash cover album

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
magnificence
Corner Soul

Searching for Clash cover album

Post by magnificence »

Years ago I had a download of a Clash cover album by a band where all the lyrics were translated to Spanish but otherwise they were pretty straightforward lofi garage-y covers. Does anyone remember this? For some reason I feel like the band may have been from Chile but I might be wrong about that part. I've been trying to google but can't figure out specific enough search terms to pull it up. It wasn't a spectacular album as far as I remember but was pretty fun and I was doing a playlist of Clash covers and felt like hearing it again.

oliver
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Re: Searching for Clash cover album

Post by oliver »

Putting a little stick about. Putting the frighteners on flash little twerps

magnificence
Corner Soul

Post by magnificence »

That's it, thanks!

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Ask and IMCT will deliver!!

VLADI
Dirty Punk

Post by VLADI »

magnificence wrote:
30 Mar 2020, 7:16pm
Years ago I had a download of a Clash cover album by a band where all the lyrics were translated to Spanish but otherwise they were pretty straightforward lofi garage-y covers. Does anyone remember this? For some reason I feel like the band may have been from Chile but I might be wrong about that part. I've been trying to google but can't figure out specific enough search terms to pull it up. It wasn't a spectacular album as far as I remember but was pretty fun and I was doing a playlist of Clash covers and felt like hearing it again.
La Furia is a tribute of a spanish band named Maniatica.