The De-Berniator

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
Telecaster
Dirty Punk

Re: The De-Berniator

Post by Telecaster »

A massive thank you to Gerald for this project. Not everyone's cup of tea, but such a vast improvement. Mission Impossible? Not for Gerald.

motorsmell
Junco Partner

Post by motorsmell »

Just taken delivery of the Mohawk revenge LP...fucking excellent! I've got the demos boot and after hearing them I knew somewhere deep in the cellar of CTC there was once a great album... unbelievable effort gone in to this. I wonder if any of the boys that were supposed to be on CTC have heard it? Or Bernie? Top notch

Edit
Just read the thread...doesn't change this LP being glued to the turntable since it's arrival!
Attachments
16438480297897155162695883366137.jpg

Mark^Bastard
Sightsee MC

Post by Mark^Bastard »

NoMoreHugh wrote:
27 Feb 2021, 7:24pm
Incidentally i never understood how such experienced people in the music industry get it so wrong this is Bernie and the band i am talking about. I have heard all the theories about how this and that happened, But at the end of the day no matter who you are where your head is at the time you must listen to the album and they must have thought this is shit. The irony as well calling the album cut the crap

They really could have just gone in the studio and played it live and allowed the producer to just give all the songs that enhanced sound and boost and the job was done. Unbelievable
They rejected Rat Patrol and then approved this. What a fucking travesty and in the context of the Clash, a double knockout blow

CorwoodRep
Unknown Immortal

Post by CorwoodRep »

(Never mind - got the vinyl sorted.)
"Put down the meth, boy." - TeddyB, 2013.