Kelly Clarkson covers SISOSIG

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Kelly Clarkson covers SISOSIG

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 7:24pm
matedog wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 5:48pm
TeddyB Not Logged In wrote:
27 Mar 2021, 5:59pm
It’s Mick’s song of course. The original RP version was more of a party flavor. Joe’s writing contribution was suggesting the cod Spanish backing vocals he did with Joe Ely. If Joe told that story about showing Mick the chords in 1984 it was dark humor or some weird dis.
Yeah, I don't take 1984 Joe very seriously. Especially if it's first quarter 84. Someone around here once said something like "1984 Joe was the most unlikable Joe."
I still have a picture disc of one of those 1984 interviews somewhere. It’s a mixture of sniping at Mick and just random, poorly framed criticism of whatever Joe was annoyed by the time. “[In America] you go to eat a tomato, but it’s not a tomato.” Sorry you had a bad trip to the grocery store, man.

“We’re gonna take the drugs out of drugs!”

The irony is the second side was a picture of Mick, because whatever bootlegger made it knew what people wanted.
1984 Joe sounds like a bitter Ray Manzarek.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 8:47pm
Wolter wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 7:24pm
matedog wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 5:48pm
TeddyB Not Logged In wrote:
27 Mar 2021, 5:59pm
It’s Mick’s song of course. The original RP version was more of a party flavor. Joe’s writing contribution was suggesting the cod Spanish backing vocals he did with Joe Ely. If Joe told that story about showing Mick the chords in 1984 it was dark humor or some weird dis.
Yeah, I don't take 1984 Joe very seriously. Especially if it's first quarter 84. Someone around here once said something like "1984 Joe was the most unlikable Joe."
I still have a picture disc of one of those 1984 interviews somewhere. It’s a mixture of sniping at Mick and just random, poorly framed criticism of whatever Joe was annoyed by the time. “[In America] you go to eat a tomato, but it’s not a tomato.” Sorry you had a bad trip to the grocery store, man.

“We’re gonna take the drugs out of drugs!”

The irony is the second side was a picture of Mick, because whatever bootlegger made it knew what people wanted.
1984 Joe sounds like a bitter Ray Manzarek.
“I was a shaman!”
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Guest1

Post by Guest1 »

The funniest is how he had the gall to ask Mick to reform the band after sacking him and talking all that shit. I’d love to have been a fly on the wall for that encounter.