What was the actual songwriting split?

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
Guest1

Re: What was the actual songwriting split?

Post by Guest1 »

matedog wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 12:48am
Heston wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 12:44am
Kory wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 6:26pm
Heston wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 5:24pm
TeddyB Not Logged In wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 3:39pm
I don’t know the specifics, but Mick’s memory is extraordinarily good. It’s amazing what he remembers, not only about the Clash.
No chance of a book one day, Teddy?
I would jump on that so damn quick. I wonder if Mick's predilection for always looking forward would preclude such an endeavor.
Topper's book seems to have gone MIA.
And Bernies too. Though he said he’d personally email me when it becomes available.
Such a shame that the members of one of the most prolific and greatest rock bands of all time have all but disappeared from the public light. I understand though. At their age they probably just want some peace. I wholeheartedly enjoyed Carbon Silicon and TGTB&TQ though.

YoungParisians
Bang Ice Geezer

Re: What was the actual songwriting split?

Post by YoungParisians »

Heston wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 5:24pm
TeddyB Not Logged In wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 3:39pm
I don’t know the specifics, but Mick’s memory is extraordinarily good. It’s amazing what he remembers, not only about the Clash.
No chance of a book one day, Teddy?
Of all the interviews I've heard/read, Mick seems genuinely funny too. I think his book could hilarious in addition to insightful.
Hello? Go ahead, man. Yeah I'd just like to say, um, lets have some music now, huh? Ok, ok...thank you.