Sum up EET WEEK in one picture or video

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Sum up EET WEEK in one picture or video

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
16 Jun 2022, 6:34pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 Jun 2022, 1:31pm
I feel privileged to have been probably the last generation that experienced chewing gum experimentation. There was Hubba Bubba, the non-stick bubble gum; Freshen-Up (aka cum gum) with the liquid centre; Big League Chew, the shredded bubble gum in a pouch. We were pioneers, really, with our decaying teeth and all …
No way, we had some wild gum in my youth: Bubble Tape (6-feet of bubblegum for you, not them!), Cinna/Minta/Fruitaburst, Bubblelicious (THE WORST in terms of flavor fall off), Fruit Stripe Gum, cotton candy Bubble Yum.
All but Bubble Tape was my generation, junior. Cool that you like our sloppy seconds, but it wasn't yours.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Re: Sum up EET WEEK in one picture or video

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 Jun 2022, 6:33pm
Sparky wrote:
16 Jun 2022, 6:24pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 Jun 2022, 1:31pm
I feel privileged to have been probably the last generation that experienced chewing gum experimentation. There was Hubba Bubba, the non-stick bubble gum; Freshen-Up (aka cum gum) with the liquid centre; Big League Chew, the shredded bubble gum in a pouch. We were pioneers, really, with our decaying teeth and all …
And don't forget the Charms Blow Pops, sugary sucker with bubble gum center, great way to rot some teeth.
Heard of them, but never had them.

Here's a candy that I don't come across much, but buy lots of when I do: pop rockz. Nobody can or should pass up candy that's also kinetic.
I remember Pop Rocks, they came out when I was probably 12 or so, the kids that managed to get them resold them to those who couldn't at a pretty good mark up. Ahh, early capitalism.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung